Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Irene wig sales

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 12:36 pm
hi,

I know severel shaitel machers are having irene sales now. does anyone know if Irene headquarters is running a sale now too?

(also if you know which shaitel machers are running sales in the NY area and what their prices are ranging about, that would be helpful too.)

TIA

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 12:48 pm
I have more than one Irene that I purchased from the headquarters. I would not buy again. They are always knotty. I had lace fronts put on there and they couldn’t be worse. The hair wasn’t from my sheitel so it doesn’t match. It the hair isn’t in the right direction and the lace isn’t cut for my hairline. I went back so many times.

If you know this is the color and quality you must have go for it but otherwise I’d get Sary in the same price range.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 12:50 pm
I just want to respond to the post above.
Please note that it’s one persons experience. It isn’t right to publicly bash a Jewish company based on one experience. I happen to be an extremely happy customer of theirs and there are thousands others as well.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 12:53 pm
I know Mimi Hair and Design was running a sale now. Her work looks beautiful.

I got an Irene a few years back (from another shaitel macher) and was very unhappy with it, and my sister got her Irene about a year ago from a third shaitel macher and isn't happy with it either. I'd spend a bit more and go with Sary.

eduardo

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 1:33 pm
I have an Irene and Sary, and prefer the Irene. Its still going strong (4 years later), while my Sary died after less than 2 years..

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 1:34 pm
eduardo wrote:
I have an Irene and Sary, and prefer the Irene. Its still going strong (4 years later), while my Sary died after less than 2 years..
I think it's a mazel thing with wigs. I happen to have an Irene and I'm happy with it as well.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 2:48 pm
Anyone Lakewood doing a wig sale now?

crl

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 2:54 pm
Sorry to hijack, but I have a stunning worn 1-2 Irene Dolce in the dark brown range I'd love to sell Smile

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 3:06 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
I have more than one Irene that I purchased from the headquarters. I would not buy again. They are always knotty. I had lace fronts put on there and they couldn’t be worse. The hair wasn’t from my sheitel so it doesn’t match. It the hair isn’t in the right direction and the lace isn’t cut for my hairline. I went back so many times.

If you know this is the color and quality you must have go for it but otherwise I’d get Sary in the same price range.

I have an Irene that has terrible quality hair. I bought it when I was just getting married so I didn't know any better. the top layer is normal for that price range, but they sewed in this coarse rough hair that is a totally different color on the bottom. It gets knotty very fast. I tried to get in touch with them and they have bad customer service that I just felt it wasn't worth dealing with. Get a different company if you can.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 3:09 pm
I’m joining the Irene bashing club 🖐

cnc

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 3:17 pm
I have a Blunt and Dolce that I’m very happy with .
I would only buy from a reputable SM tho

mom24.7

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 3:24 pm
I have 3 Irenes one bought 4 yrs ago one 3 yrs ago and one last year. I love each of them. The vip is a drop knotty so I would stick with dolce and blunt. Looks amazing even when washed infrequently.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 5:08 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
I just want to respond to the post above.
Please note that it’s one persons experience. It isn’t right to publicly bash a Jewish company based on one experience. I happen to be an extremely happy customer of theirs and there are thousands others as well.

You don’t give me mussar and Have no basis to give a psak. Shame on you. I did note it was my experience.

silverlining3

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 9:15 pm
Wigs are definitely a Mazel thing.
Joining the happy with it club!
I'm super happy with my Irenes, I have 3. I purchase them only by the sheitel macher I use, and obviously trust.
Though don't know any sales running now, sorry.

Last edited by silverlining3 on Mon, Aug 31 2020, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 9:45 pm
I love my Irene! I’m in the process of buying a 2nd.
By the way wigs get knotty in the winter, it’s a humidity issue I’ve had it with other companies’ wigs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels