Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Hamodia serial

Chaya123

Post Fri, Sep 04 2020, 9:06 am
Anyone enjoying as much as I am? I like the true to life "Rebbe" and other dilemmas. Hopefully Shira will return to her husband! What's with all these serials have this same topic?
Anyone else wondering the connection to Amazon tribes? I can't figure it out! Maybe something to do with milah or Vacshberg/Maneowitz shady business deal?

GLUE

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 9:56 pm
This is why I stopped reading frum novels. It is fine for a serial story to have many plot lines. The problem is that all new novels were serial stories for some Mag. Reading novels with multiple plot lines drives me mad. This story has how many plots:

1-The fundraisers

2- Yankel and all his problems

3-The PI- what happened to them?

4-Amazon

5- Milah

Did I miss anything else?
There is no $$$ in writing novels so writers are writing serials after the serial is finished the story is turns into a novel. Then people buy it because there was so much going on that you forgot what the story was about. Reading it as a novel dos not make the story clearer, I look for the day that someone will write a story with only one or two plot lines.
The reason all serials have the same topic is there are only a few topics that you can write about, putting multiple plots means that everyone is using the same plots all the time.

Chaya123

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 6:59 am
What's PI?

GLUE

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 3:29 pm
Private Investigates that were following Vachberg, what happened to them? Who is paying for them?

Chaya123

Post Tue, Sep 08 2020, 7:56 am
Probably whoever he was doing shady business deals with. But yes, there are lots of loose ends here. At least we learned the connection to rebbe as Maneowitz will go to rebbe and hopefully Shira will come back to husband. Still waiting to see connection to Amazon tribes!

GLUE

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 12:04 am
I did not see that they would make the Amazon tribes part of the ten lost tribes. I thought that they would be part of the Jews that left Spain.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 6:34 am
Is Shia Moseson a pen name?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room