Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How do I contact Verizon (Fios) Cust Service, email issue

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 12:43 am
I used to be a Verizon customer before they had Fios in my area. The internet was awful so I switched to Optimum which was fine for a few months but is awful now.

Now, Verizon does have Fios in my area and I signed up and got an installation date.

The problem is that I cant download "My Verizon" to confirm the installation date, because the system tells me that my email is in use (I cant use it).

Any which way I try to confirm my installation date, it asks for my email address, and when I put in my email address it tells me its in use, but I cant log in bec its an inactive account.

What to do?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 9:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I used to be a Verizon customer before they had Fios in my area. The internet was awful so I switched to Optimum which was fine for a few months but is awful now.

Now, Verizon does have Fios in my area and I signed up and got an installation date.

The problem is that I cant download "My Verizon" to confirm the installation date, because the system tells me that my email is in use (I cant use it).

Any which way I try to confirm my installation date, it asks for my email address, and when I put in my email address it tells me its in use, but I cant log in bec its an inactive account.

What to do?

bump

Goldie613

Post Fri, Sep 11 2020, 12:48 am
Don't know if you've found an answer yet or not, but just in case...

Can you tell the email provider that you've forgotten your password and reset it that way, so that you can get access?

Does Verizon have a chat box on their website to reach out to customer service that way? What about just calling them and making arrangements over the phone?

Good luck :-)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 11 2020, 12:52 am
Goldie613 wrote:
Don't know if you've found an answer yet or not, but just in case...

Can you tell the email provider that you've forgotten your password and reset it that way, so that you can get access?

Does Verizon have a chat box on their website to reach out to customer service that way? What about just calling them and making arrangements over the phone?

Good luck :-)

Thanks. I think I solved it by Chat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics