Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Double oven range

Gitch

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 3:46 pm
Hi! I'm looking to replace my double oven range.

2 questions:

1. Recommendations if you bought within the last 2 years. I was told GE was very good, but looking to hear personal recommendations.

2. Did you check into whether your model can be used for one milchig, one fleishig? I researched the one I have now and the two units are completely sealed with no possibility of steam venting from one to the other. Does having Star -k certification mean that its ok? (I called them, but waiting for response)

Thanks!

Amarante

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 4:12 pm
There is a very active and helpful appliance forum on Houzz.com. When I was remodeling, they were a great source for appliance recommendations and lemons as well as other stuff.

You are much more likely to find people who have recently bought appliances in that forum than on here just because of sheer volume. They might not be helpful on the specific kosher issue but they would be in terms of reliability and other functionality.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen