Home

Halfway between Chateau Drive & Raintree, near a bus stop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 11:49 am
Is there an area halfway between Chateau Drive & Raintree w detached houses, easy walking to a Lakewood/Boro Park bus stop?

amother

Blush

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 12:13 pm
Chateau and Raintree are VERY far from each other. If you are talking about the Lakewood Express bus that goes between Bklyn and Lakewood, there are only 2 stops. Sometimes the drivers will stop in other places between driving from 1 to the next, but I wouldn't rely on them. The 2 stops are West Gate and Squankum and Kennedy. There are detached houses in both areas. I would say West Gate area is close to Chateau and Squankum and Kennedy is in the Raintree vicinity. Neither are in between the 2 neighborhoods.

lucite

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 12:21 pm
There is a bp shuttle/sprinter that goes from oak n vine, across chateau
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries