Home

Bnos bracha Lakewood
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Burlywood

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 5:53 pm
Mrs malinowitz is the principal

cnc

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 6:03 pm
It’s a great school that really focuses on and builds up the students. I know one person that is heimish (but no shtreimel) there . The rest are not at all chassidish.

amother

Tan

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 7:12 pm
cnc wrote:
It’s a great school that really focuses on and builds up the students. I know one person that is heimish (but no shtreimel) there . The rest are not at all chassidish.
I know 3 families there with shtreimel wearing father

Chayalle

Post  Mon, Sep 14 2020, 11:58 am
I have nieces in BB and Chedvas, and they are not in the slightest Chassidish. JPF, not really yeshivish, more American type. And I know other families that send to BB who are the same.

sweet

Post  Mon, Sep 14 2020, 12:36 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I have friends that send there.
The fathers all wear a shtreiml, they're the ones qho didnt want to send to Bnos Penina, so they send to Bnos Bracha.

This.

amother

Violet

Post  Mon, Sep 14 2020, 1:10 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I have nieces in BB and Chedvas, and they are not in the slightest Chassidish. JPF, not really yeshivish, more American type. And I know other families that send to BB who are the same.

Just curious because I’m looking into chedvas... are the girls in BB more the cool, with it type, technology, movies and internet at home?
Sorry op, I’ll start a spin off if it gets carried away...

Chayalle

Post  Mon, Sep 14 2020, 1:29 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Just curious because I’m looking into chedvas... are the girls in BB more the cool, with it type, technology, movies and internet at home?
Sorry op, I’ll start a spin off if it gets carried away...

I know two girls in Chedvas, and one is my niece (the other is my DD's good friend's sister.) Both are with-it, put-together types, no movies, very limited internet (like, their parents have internet, not the kids.) Solid, frum, good kids. Mothers are classy and tznius.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries