Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How do I tie these Shein belts?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 3:52 pm
I'm editing my own thread:

When I order something that comes with one of those playing soft matching belts, whenever I try to tie it it looks terrible on me! I think there are two problems. The first is that I order a large size and they send the same length belt for every size so I don't have enough space but also I don't think I know how to tie it the way that They do! Can anyone teach me?

Original OP:
Someone told me do expected to be slow. Other than it being slow, have you had success with returning?

The things I ordered came and most of them are too big on me. I think it would look better to have a smaller size. I'm not going to try to exchange because then I wouldn't get it in time for any of the holidays. If I reorder a smaller size tonight, I would get it next week and then all I need to do is wear other things on RH.

I live in a small enough place that I won't find anyone to buy anything off of me. What was your experience when you tried to return to Shein for a refund?

rising hero

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 3:54 pm
I did it. It takes time but it comes through eventually.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 3:57 pm
Madam F. wrote:
I did it. It takes time but it comes through eventually.

How long?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 4:00 pm
For sure return! I've had it take anywhere from one week to one month, but never had any issues. I order from there all the time

pause

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 4:01 pm
I had no issues with returns and getting my refunds at all.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 5:38 pm
Absolutely. You’ll get it eventually.

shanie5

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 6:06 pm
A piece of advice when ordering from them. Take your measurements first. Then look at the measurements of each item and buy the size that matches your measurements best. I bought a bunch of dresses some in one size, some in another. I think there were 4 different sizes in my order, but they all fit. DId the same for 10 year old dd. She got size 6,6x,7yr and 9yr. All fit nicely.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 6:25 pm
shanie5 wrote:
A piece of advice when ordering from them. Take your measurements first. Then look at the measurements of each item and buy the size that matches your measurements best. I bought a bunch of dresses some in one size, some in another. I think there were 4 different sizes in my order, but they all fit. DId the same for 10 year old dd. She got size 6,6x,7yr and 9yr. All fit nicely.

I hear. Time consuming, but worth it. Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 16 2020, 12:51 pm
When I order something that comes with one of those playing soft matching belts, whenever I try to tie it it looks terrible on me! I think there are two problems. The first is that I order a large size and they send the same length belt for every size so I don't have enough space but also I don't think I know how to tie it the way that They do! Can anyone teach me?

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Sep 16 2020, 1:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I never know how to make them look good either! Following

tigerwife

Post Wed, Sep 16 2020, 1:31 pm
I usually replace with a real belt. I don’t like the soft belts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics