Home

China Dishes- Where to buy online?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

susanp

Post  Wed, Sep 16 2020, 11:05 pm
Hi,

I would like to buy China dishes for Shabbos and yomim tovim? any suggestions of China that I can order online for a good price? I would love a set of 20 and would spend about $1,000

I went to the local stores and saw what they had but was wondering if anyone had other suggestions!

TIA!!

Odelyah

Post  Thu, Sep 17 2020, 12:57 am
susanp wrote:
Hi,

I would like to buy China dishes for Shabbos and yomim tovim? any suggestions of China that I can order online for a good price? I would love a set of 20 and would spend about $1,000

I went to the local stores and saw what they had but was wondering if anyone had other suggestions!

TIA!!

I got mine from the Macy's website a number of years ago. It was during the winter holiday sales season and they had a bunch of different sets at very good prices. In general they have sales all the time and they switch off marking different things down, plus extra discounts, etc. so if you see something you really like that's not on sale, chances are if you keep checking back every so often it will be on sale. I got a Noritake set that I love BH after not having china for shabbos for many years. I bought 2 service for 8 sets that came with extra serving pieces. It came out to be a much better deal that way than buying separate settings/pieces.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h