Home

Gift for DH up to 250

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 9:15 am
Looking to buy DH a present. Combined birthday, anniversary and just because present. Between Corona and being in my first trimester and feeling utterly horrible, I just didn't buy him anything. Someone just gave me a $250 Amazon gift card and I want to buy him something with it.
Problem is that he buys everything he wants and BH doesn't lack. I have no idea what to get him. He is handy but has every tool he needs, he has wtvr gadgets he wants. He likes nice clothing (custom shirts etc) but buys it himself....only idea I have is another set of cufflinks...any other idea for him?

amother

Periwinkle

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 9:20 am
My DH is the same. He also buys whatever he wants and lacks for nothing.
Sorry I can't help.

andrea levy

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 9:27 am
How about a star?

amother

Lawngreen

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 9:36 am
What are his hobbies? What’s his occupation?
I got my husband a smoker from Amazon 2 years ago, and it’s been his baby ever since.

essie14

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 9:53 am
My husband enjoys shared experiences with me - a nice dinner out, a boat ride, etc.

silverlining3

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 10:57 am
-For a coffee drinker-coffee machine.
-Winter gear. Pull on Hat, leather or wtvr gloves, cashmere shawl.
-friend of mine knew her husband wants a specific expensive shoe but couldn't bring himself to buy it. She got it for him for his birthday.

Or, I always say, even they have already something, it might be worn out/off and can use another one of it.

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:09 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
What are his hobbies? What’s his occupation?
I got my husband a smoker from Amazon 2 years ago, and it’s been his baby ever since.

He is in real estate and does construction on the side (more for fun). The stuff he really wants cost A LOT and I am not getting now. (Specific type of car he really wants...it's old soa few thousand, etc)

I would get him cufflinks I guess or something else related to dress but have no ideas

amother

Orange

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:14 am
check uncommongoods.com

flmommy

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:19 am
Apple ear pods?

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:26 am
flmommy wrote:
Apple ear pods?

Thought of those but he thinks they are not worth it. He has a bunch of other airpods.

amother

Lawngreen

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:34 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He is in real estate and does construction on the side (more for fun). The stuff he really wants cost A LOT and I am not getting now. (Specific type of car he really wants...it's old soa few thousand, etc)

I would get him cufflinks I guess or something else related to dress but have no ideas

Is he into wine? You can get him a cool wine gadget set thingy. Into bourbon? Get him an expensive bottle with a nice tumbler set. What does he do as a hobby? Anything food related? Is he a coffee snob?
Dress related- wallet, tie clip, pea coat, car valet, scarf.
I don’t know what real estate agents do/need/use, but I got my husband (lawyer) a personalized portfolio, a gorgeous briefcase, a recliner for his home office. Can he use any of those?

amother

Oak

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 11:41 am
For past gifts I bought DH:

- cashmere hoodie
- luxury travel backpack, opens like a suitcase and has specific compartments for clothes and tech.
- Cole Haan zerogrand shoes
- leather/fur trapper style hat
- gorgeous designer mens laptop bag/briefcase

For birthday this year I’m going to buy him new lululemon abc pants.

These are all under $150, except the laptop bag was around $250.

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:39 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Is he into wine? You can get him a cool wine gadget set thingy. Into bourbon? Get him an expensive bottle with a nice tumbler set. What does he do as a hobby? Anything food related? Is he a coffee snob?
Dress related- wallet, tie clip, pea coat, car valet, scarf.
I don’t know what real estate agents do/need/use, but I got my husband (lawyer) a personalized portfolio, a gorgeous briefcase, a recliner for his home office. Can he use any of those?

He is into wine but buys by the case and had tond of whiskey and bourbon. I kind of leave that up to him. I have hit him expensive bottles in the past. I really wanted to buy on Amazon as I have a $250 gift certificate to use up.

amother

Firebrick

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He is into wine but buys by the case and had tond of whiskey and bourbon. I kind of leave that up to him. I have hit him expensive bottles in the past. I really wanted to buy on Amazon as I have a $250 gift certificate to use up.

An expensive cork opener
Wine glasses
Wine cooler

Massager
Wallet
Belt
Pajamas
Cell phone holder
Cellphone battery pack

amother

Lawngreen

Post  Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

So get him a wine opener/gadget set. Corkscrews Creative Wine Bottle Opener Set Wine Wine Wine Open Knife Multi-function Seahorse Knife Screwdriver Gift Box https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....8681b
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h