Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Frum Influencers who are real
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 2:42 am
I'm looking to follow some.

I'm not into cooking, not into fashion.

I mean travel, Israel, chizuk, people who go around and make a difference like Meir Kay or rudy_israel or chanalemusic.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:09 am
Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t imagine anyone “real” wanting to be an “influencer” on Instagram.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:19 am
Charlene aminoff

boat

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:24 am
Charlene aminoff

ChanieMommy

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:30 am
So why don'tyou go on torah anytime and follow someone like Yemima Mizrachi?

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:39 am
Yaffa Palti Smile

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:43 am
get off instagram and find real role models and your life will be forever enriched.

ectomorph

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:18 am
Real people aren't posting narcissistic pictures and descriptions of their lives and feelings and trying to be "inspirational" on Instagram. Lol. You'll find more real people here on imamother.

watergirl

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:21 am
ectomorph wrote:
Real people aren't posting narcissistic pictures and descriptions of their lives and feelings and trying to be "inspirational" on Instagram. Lol. You'll find more real people here on imamother.

So much this. Instagram is not real. Far from it.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:25 am
Charlene Aminoff. Chezchaya. Of course they all get free things and make money on it so take it ALL with a grain of salt...but these 2 I find to send genuine positive vibes. ..if I remember more will post

ChanieMommy

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:42 am
I find it interesting that "influencers" is a real thing. That's new to me... and also that followers look for influencers they could follow...

I suppose I would chose someone like sara chana radcliffe...

Or a certain rav?

Or maybe a good cook?

Or Leonard Susskind, the physicist?

Or some archeologist?

Don't know...

I like the concept, but I am also satisfied with their youtube lectures...

Last edited by ChanieMommy on Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:46 am
Shimi adar

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:51 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
get off instagram and find real role models and your life will be forever enriched.

Actually this is for work.

The only thing I follow on instagram personally is accessories and makeup brands. I don't really follow anyone frum at all.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:52 am
ChanieMommy wrote:
So why don'tyou go on torah anytime and follow someone like Yemima Mizrachi?

I've heard her speak in person! She's really an awesome speaker. I've been a fan for a few years now.

Stars

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:53 am
Mimi hecht
Rachel tuchman
@theshirarose

For those of you saying ig is fake etc, I do agree with you, but I also think you can learn a lot by following the right people. Especially about mental health, body positivity, inclusivity etc. if an account makes you feel bad or jealous, simply unfollow.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Actually this is for work.

The only thing I follow on instagram personally is accessories and makeup brands. I don't really follow anyone frum at all.

You need to follow people for work? But you stated you're not into cooking or fashion...so I figured you were asking for personal reasons. I believe Peas love and carrots is quite real

mrs me

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:55 am
Peas love and carrots is not just recipes - she’s an extremely spiritual person and her Yiddishkeit is so real. She talks a lot about eretz yisroel- has done tours on her page etc... I’ve learned a lot from her

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:01 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
You need to follow people for work? But you stated you're not into cooking or fashion...so I figured you were asking for personal reasons. I believe Peas love and carrots is quite real

Yes. I work in social media, content writing, copywriting, and marketing.

As far as I know the cooking instagramers don't do ads and work with companies for random other things, like art, music, workout, and other brands I work with.

Am I wrong about that? Would Peas, Love, and Carrot's promote someone else's CD on their story?

Anyone who is completely external - fashion, headscarves, etc are just not the clientele my clients want to work with.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:17 am
Barianna?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media