Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Frum Influencers who are real
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:37 pm
pause wrote:
The irony of this thread is beyond belief...

Yes and no. My clients consider themselves to be real types of people. Many are activist, organizations, creatives who make art and music.

No they aren't looking to sell themselves, they are looking to collaborate with others on projects. I'm not looking for people to just sell a product - I'm looking for a influencer who focuses on things that are real who would be interested in actually learning new ideas, and sharing creativity and doing collabs.

Not looking to pay for swipe ups.

My clientele doesn't want to work with just anyone with 100,000 followers. They want to collab with others who share their values, thoughts, creativity, to connect, to collab, to tag each other in posts.

That's why I specifically said not fashion influencers - there's nothing to collab with really. Those people aren't out there doing or creating or inspiring anything.

All the people I mentioned in my OP ARE influencers. But they are influencing people with ideas, art, creativity, movement, mental health, exploring the world, with torah - not with clothing and accessories and food.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:47 pm
Shimi adar

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 4:17 pm
OP: do you need a frum person for this collab? Is it a Jewish product/ service?

amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
ohmygoodness your work is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please come to NY and do my newborn photos? Smile

Thank you! Shoutout to my good friends in NY, Google Dina Duchan Photography and Chavi Malka Photography.

I once charged $1400 as a travel fee to do a session in NJ. I loaded my minivan with several suitcases and lots of equipment. Unloaded it at the clients’ house. Shot the baby in unfamiliar surroundings. Packed back into my van. Unpacked everything back home. So now, if people ask me to go to NY/NJ for a newborn session, I say my travel fee is $3400, so I don’t need to do it!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:59 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
OP: do you need a frum person for this collab? Is it a Jewish product/ service?

Thank you! Shoutout to my good friends in NY, Google Dina Duchan Photography and Chavi Malka Photography.

I once charged $1400 as a travel fee to do a session in NJ. I loaded my minivan with several suitcases and lots of equipment. Unloaded it at the clients’ house. Shot the baby in unfamiliar surroundings. Packed back into my van. Unpacked everything back home. So now, if people ask me to go to NY/NJ for a newborn session, I say my travel fee is $3400, so I don’t need to do it!

I work with organizations and creatives who work with jews only or create Jewish music, Judaica, or Jewish art, ketuabhs, people who do kosher workout videos, all sorts.

For almost all of these I need someone Jewish. They don't need to be super religious. Just Jewish and zionistic. Etc.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:08 pm
Hey, I have an account. A small following less than 1k. And I share real stuff. I'm not and will never be an influencer. And obviously there's a lot of my life that isn't shared, and I choose highlights ofc. But it's genuine. It's possible. I think lol

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I work with organizations and creatives who work with jews only or create Jewish music, Judaica, or Jewish art, ketuabhs, people who do kosher workout videos, all sorts.

For almost all of these I need someone Jewish. They don't need to be super religious. Just Jewish and zionistic. Etc.

I wish I can post a name, but I hate all the hate.
I would pm you though.

or post a name and delete it.

realsilver

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 10:51 pm
Yes for shimi Adar.

emma07

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:01 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Charlene aminoff
lol I don’t think she is real at all. She Blocked me after I asked her a simple question

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:25 pm
emma07 wrote:
lol I don’t think she is real at all. She Blocked me after I asked her a simple question

Lol
What did you ask her?

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:27 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Lol
What did you ask her?

yes what?

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:32 pm
I'm surprised only 1 person said Barianna. She is awesome and very real!

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:35 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I'm surprised only 1 person said Barianna. She is awesome and very real!

Are you serious, she’s as narcissistic as the rest of them.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:37 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Shimi adar

Love Shimmi in person. She’s on ig?

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:38 pm
@re_scaling is me!

emma07

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:41 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Lol
What did you ask her?
something about make up.. I don’t really remember. I was shocked she claims she is so nice and talks about chesed etc... but I believe it’s all fake

amother
Green

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:06 am
My modest journey
Giyores from Antwerp

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:18 am
I don’t know if they are considered “influencers” but roizy and freidy Guttmann from @handsonapproaches. Started following them last year and actually went to two events they did for women (for Chesed!) on women’s health and the place was packed with 100s of women from bp, lakewood, Monroe. They seem to be the real deal. Love how they are managing their account - professional but warm. They build trust.

Chew21

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:59 am
Dalia Oziel!

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 2:09 am
Yael Trusch - Jewish Latin princess

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 2:18 am
I so dont mean to be preachy but since yom kippur is coming up....
It could be talking negatively about specific people on a piblic site like this is loshen hora...
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media