Home

Iso tall narrow deep drawer chest? 12"w x 30"d x 84"height

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:28 pm
I'm looking for a tall narrow deep drawer chest, maximum width is 12", max depth is up to 30" and max height- is unlimited, taller the better like 6-7 feet tall or more, in white, off white, or light color wood to fit into a small bedroom space. Any suggestions?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:34 pm
Do you have 14.25 inches? This is outstanding.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/a.....2822/
If you have a professional mount them to the wall, you can stack 2 to go all the way up (mounted).

You can't imagine how neat things are when you have multiple small drawers. One drawer just for undies, one just for bras, etc keeps things so neat by default, no bins or sorting necessary.

Dimensions
Width: 14 1/8 "
Depth: 18 7/8 "
Height: 45 5/8 "
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:39 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Do you have 14 25 inches? This is outstanding
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/a.....2822/
If you have a professional mount them to the wall, you can stack 2 to go all the way up (mounted).
You can't imagine how neat things are when you have multiple small drawers. One drawer just for undies, one just for bras, etc keeps things so neat by default, no bins or sorting necessary.

Dimensions
Width: 14 1/8 "
Depth: 18 7/8 "
Height: 45 5/8 "

thanks! but I don't think we have the space for 14 inches. I'll remeasure the space.
Does dust come in through those holes on the front?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks! but I don't think we have the space for 14 inches. I'll remeasure the space.
Does dust come in through those holes on the front?

No dust. I love this. Put it in my closet.
Back to top

Rubber Ducky




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:47 pm
Ikea will be a lot cheaper, but you can get a semi-custom tall cabinet like one of these.

In a 12" wide frameless cabinet, the usable drawer widths will be about 9".
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 12:49 pm
Search for narrow makeup vanity drawers or bathroom drawers.

You can find things like this and have a handyman build it up using two sets of drawers (but must be mounted to wall so it doesn't topple on top of s/t).
https://www.wayfair.com/storag.....piid=
Back to top

Rubber Ducky




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 1:24 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Search for narrow makeup vanity drawers or bathroom drawers.

You can find things like this and have a handyman build it up using two sets of drawers (but must be mounted to wall so it doesn't topple on top of s/t).
https://www.wayfair.com/storag.....piid=

That piece is less than 12" deep, but the concept works.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
ISO classic yet up to date below the knee skirts Lakewood
by amother
7 Yesterday at 3:58 pm View last post
ISO of no prep salad
by pause
10 Yesterday at 3:27 pm View last post
Iso rec for combo microwave convection oven fit 9 x 13 pan?
by amother
0 Yesterday at 1:13 pm View last post
ISO High Fashion Block Heel Dress Pumps for 20 y.o. girl?
by amother
2 Thu, Dec 03 2020, 9:52 pm View last post
Iso story about Australian pastor converting to Judaism?
by amother
0 Thu, Dec 03 2020, 8:37 pm View last post