Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Any Boxes Being Given Out In Monsey?

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:24 pm
Anyone knows of boxes being given out before Yom Tov? If yes, do you know where? and if you need to be signed up? Thanks in advance.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:25 pm
Bais Mikroh is giving breakfast and lunch:
This is the message I received:

Fw: We are pleased to inform you that we have arranged for two meal distributions before יום טוב. The first will take place this Thursday, September 24, from 4:30-6:30PM. The second distribution wil be the following Thursday, October 1, from 12:00-3:00PM. Each distribution will consist of breakfast and lunch for an entire week.

The meals are available for all children 18 and under regardless of whether they are Bais Mikroh talmidim. You may inform others about this as well.

The distribution will take place on the gravel lot on the corner of West Maple Avenue and Viola Rd.

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:54 pm
Thank you so much Thunderstorm! Do you have any clue if the old ones are renewing their boxes?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 1:57 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
Thank you so much Thunderstorm! Do you have any clue if the old ones are renewing their boxes?

I know that Bais Yaakov and YSV are doing boxes for a while already. They are doing it together but it’s only for their students . Bobov also is only doing it for their own students and doing home delivery. So far I did not hear about anyone else.

cooc

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:31 pm
They finish distribution so early while so many ppl still in line

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:33 pm
cooc wrote:
They finish distribution so early while so many ppl still in line
someone posted on the other thread that the food provider ran out of supplies. It seems they didn’t expect the amount of people that showed up. I didn’t even bother trying to go because I imagined it would be mobbed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics