Home

Harry Potter Quiz
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:54 pm
Ridethewaves wrote:
What is the only unforgivable curse that Harry used?

Crucio! But I don't remember if he used on Bellatrix or Snape...
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:55 pm
When does he use Imperius? Was it in Gringotts in the 7th book?
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:55 pm
When does Mrs. Weasley say "They'll be murdered in their beds!" about Fred and George?
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:56 pm
He uses crucio on bellatrix.
He uses the imperious curse on someone in gringotts, I don’t remember who
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:56 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
When does Mrs. Weasley say "They'll be murdered in their beds!" about Fred and George?

They posted a sign on their storefront:
Why are you worrying about You-Know-Who?
You should be worrying about u-no-poo!
The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 4:57 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
They posted a sign on their storefront:
Why are you worrying about You-Know-Who?
You should be worrying about u-no-poo!
The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!

Yes!!!!!Lol
I think you can rival me for Harry Potter knowledge
Back to top

Ridethewaves




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:01 pm
esther11 wrote:
He uses crucio on bellatrix.
He uses the imperious curse on someone in gringotts, I don’t remember who
he wasn’t able to do it correctly (Voldemort teased him about I don’t imperio was him in gringotts. Could be ur right anyways I was thinking it was Avada kedavra in dh.
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:01 pm
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:01 pm
But who is the 6th PP?? I can’t figure it out!!
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:01 pm
I made this for fun a few months ago...
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:02 pm
He specifically did not use Avada Kedavra on Voldemort. Unless he used it on someone else?
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:03 pm
esther11 wrote:
But who is the 6th PP?? I can’t figure it out!!


Hidden: 

Piers Polkiss
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:03 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
Hidden: 

Piers Polkiss

That's amazing!!! How you know that...I don't know
Back to top

Ridethewaves




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:04 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
He specifically did not use Avada Kedavra on Voldemort. Unless he used it on someone else?

Right. It’s been a few years 🙈
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:04 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
Hidden: 

Piers Polkiss


Oh gosh that is random and obscure 😂
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:04 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
That's amazing!!! How you know that...I don't know

I had to google it!
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:05 pm
What trick does Krum pull during the World Cup that causes Lynch to get hurt?
What does Hermione call it?
Back to top

cutestbaby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:08 pm
"Just because she failed Charms the subject is not totally worthless"
I know it's not exactly word for word but who says this, to who and about who?
Back to top

Crookshanks




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:09 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
"Just because she failed Charms the subject is not totally worthless"
I know it's not exactly word for word but who says this, to who and about who?

McGonagall says this to Neville about his grandmother!! Love this moment!
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:12 pm
What does SPEW stand for?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 14 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I can't figure out the obsession with Harry Potter 67 Sun, May 09 2021, 12:07 am View last post
Harry potter movie question
by amother
15 Tue, May 04 2021, 1:32 pm View last post
What age is the first Harry Potter and the Scorceror's Ston
by amother
7 Wed, Apr 21 2021, 10:14 pm View last post
Harry Potter Frum Fanfiction: Yehuda (Anthony) Goldstein
by amother
326 Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:37 am View last post
Mishpacha trivia quiz winners
by amother
5 Fri, Mar 12 2021, 9:33 am View last post