Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
3 deaths in Maimonides did they kill them?
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:52 pm
I’m so disturbed! 3 people died from Covid over shabbos just hours after arriving at Maimonides!
How is that?
I strongly suspect the hospital of negligence again to prove to us that Covid is back.
Are they trying to get back at the BP community?
No reason why THREE people died within hours of arriving!
The hospital is a lot more prepared, and it’s empty to a normal capacity.
They either ignored them, or pulled the plug, or starved them to death....

It’s unbelievable.

[Apparently this is fake news and false. - mod]

Mommyg8

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m so disturbed! 3 people died from Covid over shabbos just hours after arriving at Maimonides!
How is that?
I strongly suspect the hospital of negligence again to prove to us that Covid is back.

It’s unbelievable.

I don't understand this reasoning. Are you accusing them of actively injecting them with poison?

Because starving them - not possible in a few hours.

Pulled the plug - which plug? And why would they need a machine? Think about this.

Ignored them - oh, yeah, what's the big deal? Haven't you heard? CORONAVIRUS IS OVER. So what's the big deal if they ignored them?

amother
Bronze

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:56 pm
THIS is very sad. I feel more scared from hospital negligence since all this. Why why can’t they just take care of them.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:56 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:
I don't understand this reasoning. Are you accusing them of actively injecting them with poison?

Pulled the plug - which plug? And why would they need a machine? Think about this.

Ignored them - oh, yeah, what's the big deal? Haven't you heard? CORONAVIRUS IS OVER. So what's the big deal if they ignored them?

They purposely can ignore patients with difficulty breathing instead of giving them oxygen etc...

And some patients already starved for a few days because they’re sick but the hospital wouldn’t give them IV so they died .

youngishbear

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:58 pm
The news reports claim they came in too late to be saved.

Newsflash: there is no cure for Covid yet.

mammala120

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:00 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:

Are you in medical system. Have you ever needed medical emergency help? Yes patients come to ER because they have been sick for a while. Might be dehydrated, unable to eat for hours prior to coming to ER or need Oxygen. If immediate care is not provided they can pass within hours. Fully fed and well breathing person is NOT going to run to ER.

NotLazySusan

Could it be that the 3 men were trying to avoid the hospital so they went too late?

amother
Violet

amother [ OP ] wrote:
How is that?

It’s unbelievable.

I think your post is pretty unbelievable. People get sick from a virus our community pretends doesn't exist, and then when they die of it, it's somehow the hospital's fault? Does anyone need to take personal responsibility for anything these days?

Those flaming liberals at the NY Post are reporting that the men arrived at the hospital too sick to be saved. Perhaps if they'd gone earlier, they could have been saved. But that would require admitting that COVID is still a threat, so guess not.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/.....d_app

Mommyg8

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:02 pm
mammala120 wrote:
Are you in medical system. Have you ever needed medical emergency help? Yes patients come to ER because they have been sick for a while. Might be dehydrated, unable to eat for hours prior to coming to ER or need Oxygen. If immediate care is not provided they can pass within hours. Fully fed and well breathing person is NOT going to run to ER.

Yes, I'm very much aware of how the medical system works. I'm also aware that people can come in to the ER and there can be a waiting period. Or of course, you can imagine that they ignored them on purpose.

But you are just proving my point. HEALTHY PEOPLE DO NOT NEED THE ER. So, hello, the virus is still dangerous?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:03 pm
It’s sad how people trust our system so much.

Medically, politically, please be more suspicious and on alert!

paperflowers

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:04 pm
Or maybe 3 people who were very sick with a serious disease were admitted to the hospital. It’s very sad.

The headline doesn’t say what condition they were in when they arrived, what previous medical interventions they had, and how many people in Maimonides did not die over Shabbos. I think more people are being treated at home so it makes sense that the cholim in the hospital are very seriously ill to begin with.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:06 pm
Mommyg :
It could be dangerous like a regular flu by now. Easier than the first wave.
People do die from the Flu.

If Covid proves to be dangerous again, then we’ll take precautions, but don’t push the agenda please.

amother
Violet

amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s sad how people trust our system so much.

Medically, politically, please be more suspicious and on alert!

But personal responsibility is completely optional. Anything bad happens to you, it's obviously a conspiracy.

amother
Teal

You do realize that it’s not 1 person at the hospital that says kill those people? There are many nurses and doctors who these 3 people went through and I find it hard to believe that all those nurses and doctors secretly met and said hey, let’s let those 3 people die. They’d all have to be pretty horrible people who all are stupid enough to want to risk their jobs.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:07 pm
Oh stupid and now my post was reported.
Some women live in hallucination land here .

Mommyg8

amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mommyg :

If Covid proves to be dangerous again, then we’ll take precautions, but don’t push the agenda please.

Please, please, please listen to me. The coronavirus is still dangerous!!! I never understood the stories in tanach where people are punished and their children are dying and they still don't get the message. Unfortunately now I do.....

amother
Violet

amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mommyg :

3 people (who weren't elderly according to the NY Post) died and you don't think that shows COVID is dangerous? How many should die before Covid "proves to be dangerous again"?

youngishbear

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mommyg :

If we start a no agenda policy, it should probably start with anonymous amothers starting threads with conspiracy theories.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mommyg :

I think people showing up at the hospital (or not) and dying with COVID is pretty good evidence that there's danger involved and precautions warranted.

I realize we all have COVID fatigue and this entire thing is traumatic on various levels, and we all are probably not at our best...

We are to blame in large part for not doing our hishtadlus even after the lessons of the first half of 2020. Period. It's on us. Not Maimo.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mommyg :

You're right. It's all an agenda, and the big bad government wants to keep us inside and wearing masks to suit the agenda. Those people probably died from...from... from... constipation. It couldn't possibly be Covid because Covid's not dangerous.
Seriously do you understand how you sound?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics