Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Where should I buy a sukka?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:25 am
My husband is sick with coronavirus. I really thought he'd be feeling better by now (it's been a week) and would be able to figure out a sukkah for us. We're quarantined til chol hamoed. Worst case, I figured my in-laws or parents could help. They've since tested positive and are quarantined too. Anyone have any sukkah buying advice for me? Who sells the cheapest sukkahs and delivers and is easy to work with? I really don't know what I'm doing here and I'm deeply overwhelmed. Thanx

Chayalle

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 12:46 pm
Mega mega hugs!

We were very happy with the Succa Center guys on Teaberry. They came, measured, and delivered. The Succa is pretty easy to put up (one year DH was sick - not corona - and the girls and I did it.)

If you and your parents/inlaws both have the corona, what does your doctor say about quarantining together?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 1:04 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Mega mega hugs!

We were very happy with the Succa Center guys on Teaberry. They came, measured, and delivered. The Succa is pretty easy to put up (one year DH was sick - not corona - and the girls and I did it.)

If you and your parents/inlaws both have the corona, what does your doctor say about quarantining together?

Thanks for the hugs and the advice! My parents are quarantined because my single brother is sick. They aren't sick so I don't want to take a chance that we'll make them sick. My in-laws just tested positive and because I didn't get sick yet bh I'd have to extend my quarantine if we went there. I'm honestly still considering it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries