Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Gluten free sugar free home chef

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:21 pm
A family I know is looking for a personal chef who can cook and deliver (or have picked up) healthy food for yom tov that is free of gluten and sugar. If you have any leads in New York or New jersey, please post so I can forward.
Thank you in advance.

DVOM

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:28 pm
strawberry cola wrote:
A family I know is looking for a personal chef who can cook and deliver (or have picked up) healthy food for yom tov that is free of gluten and sugar. If you have any leads in New York or New jersey, please post so I can forward.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not a chef but I've been gluten and sugar free for over 7 years. Feel free to PM me if they want a plethora of great recipes!

mig100

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:36 pm
I have heard great things in every way about Chan's gitty laufer- she is great cook and eager to please 845-659 8493

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:38 pm
DVM, that is so nice of you. I asked the mom, but she said she really wants to pay someone to cook, but she thanks you for being kind enough to offer the info.

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:50 pm
Thank you, mig100

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:56 pm
Check her out she's a private chef and I'm pretty sure she'd be able to cook gluten free and sugar free
https://instagram.com/privatec.....a6yxs

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 3:00 pm
Too bad she's not in Israel. I've done home cooking for a couple who is gluten free, Vegan, sugar and salt free.

I wish I still worked for them. They're quite elderly, and rightly concerned about Covid.

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 3:52 pm
FF, maybe publicize your services- I am sure there would be people who would appreciate them this season! Olive, looks like a great resource, I passed it on, thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking