Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Any experience with iRobot vacuum/mop?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:12 am
There are so many versions of the iRobot, I was wondering if the upgraded features are worth it? or it's mainly for the app? I don't have a smartphone so I don't need all app features and mapping.

Which iRobot would you recommend? I want one that mops and vacuums. Thank you!

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:16 am
I have a Roomba 891 and Braava 240

It was cheaper to get two separate robots than one that has both capabilities .

Also I like the fact that I can be vacuuming and mopping different rooms in my house at the same time .

asweet

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:29 am
I have a roomba vaccum only. At first I had the cheapest from Costco but it broke as I by mistake left a doll with hair on the floor and the brush got tangled and it broke. I couldve replaced the brush but I rather tried a better version of the roomba. No difference in the vacuum at all, maybe more programs with the apps that I don't use. Not worth the upgrade.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There are so many versions of the iRobot, I was wondering if the upgraded features are worth it? or it's mainly for the app? I don't have a smartphone so I don't need all app features and mapping.

Which iRobot would you recommend? I want one that mops and vacuums. Thank you!

Roomba vacuum's most expensive version 800 returns to the base and empties itself. I bought the basic one for 250 and love it.
The Brava mop is a separate machine and I returned it. Didn't do what I wanted it to.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:44 am
I have both. when they work they are great but right now we are having issues with the mop and I am not impressed with the costumer service. The connection is terrible and my call got dropped twice. I gave up after two times in a row being hung up again but I need to try again. That was yesterday. Often times the machines will have trouble connecting to the cloud so they won't do the room you want but that just means you have to physically pick it up and bring it to the room.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics