Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
I live in BP, I got Yiddish recording about Covid &"Capos"?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 9:53 pm
I understand Yiddish but I couldnt understand the message.

Can someone tell me what the passionate recording I got about 1/2 hr ago was, about Capos?

soap suds

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 9:59 pm
I do understand Yiddish, but sorry I can’t help you because I didn’t hear past the first two words before hanging up. Honestly, any message being relayed via robocall isn’t worth your time and effort deciphering. You either know it already, or don’t want to or don’t need to know it.

ecs

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:01 pm
soap suds wrote:
I do understand Yiddish, but sorry I can’t help you because I didn’t hear past the first two words before hanging up. Honestly, any message being relayed via robocall isn’t worth your time and effort deciphering. You either know it already, or don’t want to or don’t need to know it.

same!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:02 pm
Anyone knows who the caller is categorizing as a Capo? Siunded like govt officials, maybe Jewish.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:05 pm
The robocall started by saying coumo, the mass murderer, in collaboration with the yudenrat, want to close our mosdos and we won't allow them to do it...he was ranting away and I was so disgusted, I banged down. Really shameful

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:08 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
The robocall started by saying coumo, the mass murderer, in collaboration with the yudenrat, want to close our mosdos and we won't allow them to do it...he was ranting away and I was so disgusted, I banged down. Really shameful

Wow, that is really awful! Surprised Puke

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:09 pm
What is our world coming to? I dont want to see embarrassed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:28 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:

I just listened to it and I dont hear the name Cuomo mentioned. I hear Capos and Yudenrat.... and not taking money from the government, etc.

You may be thinking of another Robocall.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 12:44 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just listened to it and I dont hear the name Cuomo mentioned. I hear Capos and Yudenrat.... and not taking money from the government, etc.

You may be thinking of another Robocall.

So there’s more than one like this?!?

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:50 am
Wait what? Who gets calls like this?

yksraya

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:57 am
It's a group of fanatics. Not sure if netura karta, or a group within the bnei yoel that are extremists (satmar but not mainstream satmar).

yksraya

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:59 am
They basically are upset at mainstream community leaders that are scheduled to have a meeting with government officials in regard to what can be done about Corona safety etc.

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 2:10 am
They were saying that our community leaders and askanim are like kapos as they're working along with the gov to work things out re covid...

imasoftov

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 5:40 am
Hopefully this isn't what the OP of How much do mass robocalls (for PSA) cost in Flatbush? wanted to send.

Also,
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries