Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Funny things they say
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 4:59 pm
My almost 3 y.o. heard my husband burp and said "no burp!" I didn't even know he knew that word. Surprised What was the funniest thing your little one said? LOL

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 5:47 pm
My son was carrying on after he got a little booboo. My special needs toddler turned to him & asks “you want to go to Dr. _____’s hopital?
(Hospital)

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:20 pm
My 3-year-old: "I need to rebuild it! I need to rebuild Yerushalayim but I don't have enough magnetiles! I accidentally knocked it over last night!"

Yes, he said rebuild and accidentally.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:32 pm
Almost 3 year old. “Mommy if we’re leaving the house, we need to shut up the music”

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:37 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Almost 3 year old. “Mommy if we’re leaving the house, we need to shut up the music”

Cutie!
This reminds me when I was singing to my 2 year old & she yelled to me “mommy,
Mommy 1 minute! Pause, pause your mouth”

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:41 pm
My 3 year old told me “mommy I appreciate you” I have no clue where she learned that word

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:44 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Cutie!

😍

SuperWify

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:56 pm
I told my 3.5 yo to cleanup his toys on shabbos and he said, “I can’t, it’s mus-kah” (muktzah)

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:58 pm
I said "abba you're driving me nuts"
3 yr old 'theres no nuts in the car!"

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 10:35 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I told my 3.5 yo to cleanup his toys on shabbos and he said, “I can’t, it’s mus-kah” (muktzah)

My two year old says “maks”

“Mommy we go bye bye? I want my maks! mommy yeah, I need maks?”

He just turned two.

soap suds

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 10:41 pm
Cutie!
Love this! Wouldn't we all love to have a pause button on certain people's mouths?

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 10:43 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
My two year old says “maks”

“Mommy we go bye bye? I want my maks! mommy yeah, I need maks?”

He just turned two.

Reminds me of when my 2.5 year old was playing "going shopping" with her shopping cart. She left the room with it and then came back so I asked her what happened and she said she forgot her mask. She definitely was copying what her parents say all day!

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:31 pm
My just turned-two year old has recently learned the lovely art of “possession”. And she constantly tells me about things she’s playing with “no it’s my, it’s my, k?” Even if my DH is touching her hair or something she gets upset and says “no it’s my.” Of course she also says that about things that aren’t hers. Like when we were taking to her Bubby on my phone she took away my phone and said “it’s my Bubby” over and over 😂

Also love when she plays with her dolls and says to them “don’t cry, it’s ok, it’s ok” and “hold you?” Which reminds me she also says “hold you?” To the large deer and squirrels in our backyard and tries chasing them 😂

Bh an adorable age!

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:34 pm
DD was in the bath, she pointed out that she has 3 belly buttons.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:35 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Reminds me of when my 2.5 year old was playing "going shopping" with her shopping cart. She left the room with it and then came back so I asked her what happened and she said she forgot her mask. She definitely was copying what her parents say all day!

Rolling Laughter

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:35 pm
On Simchas Torah:

Me, singing: "Hashem gave us a present, do you know what it was? He gave us" *I gesture to her to fill in the word*
2 y/o DD: "Shabbos!!"

LOL LOL

I mean she's not wrong....

(ETA: for those who don't know the song, the correct lyrics are "the Torah")

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 12:30 am
Cutie!

Quoting myself here to add that this is a kid who was not expected to talk & shocks people by virtue of talking & then with the hysterical things she says.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 12:38 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
My just turned-two year old has recently learned the lovely art of “possession”. And she constantly tells me about things she’s playing with “no it’s my, it’s my, k?” Even if my DH is touching her hair or something she gets upset and says “no it’s my.” Of course she also says that about things that aren’t hers. Like when we were taking to her Bubby on my phone she took away my phone and said “it’s my Bubby” over and over 😂

Also love when she plays with her dolls and says to them “don’t cry, it’s ok, it’s ok” and “hold you?” Which reminds me she also says “hold you?” To the large deer and squirrels in our backyard and tries chasing them 😂

Bh an adorable age!

That’s too funny!

This goes back about a year. My daughter, then 2 was playing with her doll & pretend cried and explained to me that her baby- “my baby, (said her name)___’s dolly is c’wying because she needs pizza & cucumbas. And also her “baby” was sick, had fever & had to go the hospital. She then pretended to be hatzalah & brought her to the hospital, drew blood, gave her an IV, took an X-ray & transported the doll to the PICU....

Last edited by amother on Mon, Nov 23 2020, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:13 am
I was telling my toddler almost 3 Y.O that we’re going to go to his cousins house but I 1st need to get ready. He said “ok mommy but please no makeup and no shaitel” Basically hurry up and let’s go!

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:34 am
My mother told my two year old “Thank you dear” after she brought something she had asked for. My daughter angrily replied “I’m not a deer”.

Same thing happened a few days later when I asked “Esti , why are you so hoarse” she looked at me in surprise and said “I’m not a horse!”
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics