Home

S/O Rav Tov: Iconic staff members

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Fri, Oct 16 2020, 4:58 pm
Oh the memories....

Share your iconic staff and years you were in camp!

I was there from 1986-1994.

Mr. Kohn
Mr. Hertzog
Mr. and Mrs. Shtessel
Mrs. Mark
Viggy, of course!
Ches Gimmel
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 12:58 pm
I was there from 1989 to 1999
A few if those years I was in the "nye kemp"...

Mr. Mandel

Bashi Labin was my counselor in 6th grade. We loved her to pieces. Of course we had to ask her if her father was the Labin that drowned. Oy.... Can't Believe It
Back to top

amother




Tan
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:13 pm
delete

Last edited by amother on Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




Tan
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh the memories....

Share your iconic staff and years you were in camp!

I was there from 1986-1994.

Mr. Kohn
Mr. Hertzog
Mr. and Mrs. Shtessel
Mrs. Mark
Viggy, of course!
Ches Gimmel


who's dis?
Back to top

amother




Babypink
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:15 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I was there from 1989 to 1999
A few if those years I was in the "nye kemp"...

Mr. Mandel

Bashi Labin was my counselor in 6th grade. We loved her to pieces. Of course we had to ask her if her father was the Labin that drowned. Oy.... Can't Believe It

Bashy was the next yr ninth grade teacher.
Mrs. Yozefuvich
Mrs. Sprei
Mrs. Neihouse
Mr. Zabra
Mrs. Leela Weiss
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 2:00 pm
I dont know why but somehow all these threads remind me of Peggy Barker dusters...
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 3:00 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I dont know why but somehow all these threads remind me of Peggy Barker dusters...


LOL!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Rav Gamliel
by amother
0 Sun, Jan 17 2021, 1:35 pm View last post
Sending kvittel to Rav Chaim
by mamaG
2 Sun, Jan 10 2021, 7:32 am View last post
TOV furniture
by amother
3 Mon, Dec 28 2020, 8:38 pm View last post
S/o last question u asked your Rav
by amother
86 Thu, Dec 17 2020, 9:53 pm View last post
S/o"frummer"-an acceptance exercise-what does YOUR Rav hold? 193 Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:04 am View last post