Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Thinnest masks for kids
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:44 pm
Please share links for tried and true comfortable and thin masks for kids. ty
The masks don’t need to be effective just have to fill the category of wearing a mask.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Please share links for tried and true comfortable and thin masks for kids. ty
The masks don’t need to be effective just have to fill the category of wearing a mask.

This is not how frum Jews act.

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:53 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

Really? I'm frum. I act this way.

Many states are lenient with masks below the age of 10. Children are NOT the same as adults, in terms of covid spread. Read up on it. I guess only in certain states do children under age 10 spread the virus the same way adults do. It kinda just varies depending on the state you're in at the time.

Keep drinking the kool aid.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:54 pm
I am very frum and think that prioritizing the students comfort is the way to go. Very Happy Regardless of your opinion please share links for masks. ty

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:55 pm
gold21 wrote:
Really? I'm frum. I act this way.

Many states are lenient with masks below the age of 10. Children are NOT the same as adults, in terms of covid spread. Read up on it. I guess only in certain states do children under age 10 spread the virus the same way adults do. It kinda just varies depending on the state you're in at the time.

Keep drinking the kool aid.

Wish I knew you in real life!
Couldn’t like this enough.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:58 pm
I've mentioned them on other threads, but I'll repeat that I like Marks & Spencer. Double layer of thin cotton. Similar quality to sheeting. Absorbent and reasonably cool. Adjustable ear loops. Adult and child sizes. Machine washable. Pretty patterns.

No nose clip, if that is important to you. I'm happy not to have it.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:02 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

OMG stop preaching! No one wants to hear it.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:03 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....;th=1

My 6 year old is comfortable in these.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:06 pm
My kids like the hanes ones.

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:08 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
My kids like the hanes ones.

Are they single or double ply?

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:08 pm
gold21 wrote:
Are they single or double ply?

Single

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:09 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Single

Thanks

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:30 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
OMG stop preaching! No one wants to hear it.

This isn't preaching. It's reminding you that we're not supposed to lie or cheat, which is what so many frum Jews are doing in regard to this.

rmbg

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:38 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

Please don’t make generalisations like this. If you believe that masks are effective, wonderful, go ahead and wear the mask you find best. But many of us are following the MANY doctors who are saying that masks are not effective and even worse than that. Unfortunately, they are being silenced. So we will do the bare minimum to still follow the law. There is no mandate specifying what kind of face covering is required. So please stop telling us how to behave as Frum Jews since this has nothing to do with Torah observance.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:48 pm
rmbg wrote:
Please don’t make generalisations like this. If you believe that masks are effective, wonderful, go ahead and wear the mask you find best. But many of us are following the MANY doctors who are saying that masks are not effective and even worse than that. Unfortunately, they are being silenced. So we will do the bare minimum to still follow the law. There is no mandate specifying what kind of face covering is required. So please stop telling us how to behave as Frum Jews since this has nothing to do with Torah observance.

Thank you for saying this more eloquently than I could 😂🙈!!

kiwi strawberry

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:10 pm
https://www.cissylala.com/prod.....21046

I recommend the black one in kids size for a child, as well as the "mask adjustments" for an additional dollar.

Hatzlacha!

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:20 pm
These
https://www.costco.com/32-degrees-kid's-unisex-face-cover%2C-8-pack.product.100669712.html

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:22 pm
rmbg wrote:

Refraining from spreading a deadly virus has a lot to do with Torah observance.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:22 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
This isn't preaching. It's reminding you that we're not supposed to lie or cheat, which is what so many frum Jews are doing in regard to this.

We are being lied to and cheated on and I see no reason to follow blindly. Frum doesn't mean put up and shut up.

rmbg

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:38 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Refraining from spreading a deadly virus has a lot to do with Torah observance.

We can argue about this until we are blue in the face. There is a large percentage of medical professionals who disagree with regards to the deadliness of this virus and whether masks are effective or not. It is your choice which professionals you follow just as it is my choice. Please stop making about this Torah observance. If you wish to convince anyone of your perspective, shoving the “Torah observance” line is not going to do it, it just shuts down the dialogue.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics