Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Marlin/coral avenue Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:43 am
I’m thinking of moving to one of those streets in Lakewood nj. Can someone please fill me in what the social scene is like during the week and Shabbos etc .. do people spend a lot of time outside or do they keep more to themselves. Any Bnos or pirchei groups for the younger children?

Any other information that you could fill in would be very beneficial.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 10:05 am
Bump? Would be so helpful for anyone to fill me In
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Thx !!!

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 11:26 am
It's a beautiful neighborhood. I don't know of any bnos or pirchei groups but the kids are often outside and playing together. Sometimes adults are out too, everyone is friendly and easygoing. There is no pressure about keeping up with others and glad to get another neighbor.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 12:20 pm
Thanks A lot mint!

Your answer was super helpful. Are the neighbors or some parts of the area more clicky? I am so apprehensive asking this question but I Am a very open minded and non judging person and I would love to know prior to the move and know what to expect.

Can’t wait to meet u all 😊

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:59 pm
I know coral better than marlin. Everyone is very open and friendly, not cliquey at all. Just glad to get another nice neighbor. Everyone I know on marlin is open and friendly too. In general it's an accepting and friendly neighborhood without pressure, each person can do their own thing and noone judges them or looks at them funny. Looking forward to getting a new neighbor 😊😊
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating