Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Pidyon HaBen ideas

Tof Umachol

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 11:25 am
We're looking for ideas for an upcoming Pidyon HaBen (for our grandson), anything that will make it fun, enjoyable and meaningful. It will be very small due to Covid, and my son and daughter-in-law are a little down about that, after having a very intimate bris (basically just immediate family and the mohel). Please don't get me wrong - we all understand why it has to be that way, and are very grateful to be making a simcha for a healthy baby. I just want to do what I can to enhance the simcha under the circumstances.
Nothing too expensive, please.
Thanks!

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 11:47 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
We're looking for ideas for an upcoming Pidyon HaBen (for our grandson), anything that will make it fun, enjoyable and meaningful. It will be very small due to Covid, and my son and daughter-in-law are a little down about that, after having a very intimate bris (basically just immediate family and the mohel). Please don't get me wrong - we all understand why it has to be that way, and are very grateful to be making a simcha for a healthy baby. I just want to do what I can to enhance the simcha under the circumstances.
Nothing too expensive, please.
Thanks!

Mazel tov on ur new grandson
We just had a pidyon haben they had by each place setting a cookie with a small pic of baby in it ( looked like a picture Frame ) also a small blue baby bottle with some sugar cubes and garlic inside .
Yes we all took the bags from under the baby too because that's the main
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics