Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Private Forum for the super wealthy?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:10 pm
Einikel wrote:
I’ve already vacationed in every country where to go next?

Outer space of course... with Elon Musk...

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:12 pm
bestrong1 wrote:
Not enough chagim to go away for

LOL LOL LOL

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:12 pm
I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered next season's Gucci sweater, then I come to a Simcha to find my MIL in the same exact one! How did she get it already???

I have a few more connections than you, sweetie

Growing

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:13 pm
How often do you redo your interior design and do you use the same designer again?

Do you hang the map for each storage room separately?

Can't decide if each kitchen should get it's dedicated housekeeper.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:15 pm
My daughter doesn't know if her friends are real or after her money.

My sister doesn't stop asking for money and sits at home on her behind instead of working.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:19 pm
Obviously,this is meant for fun but just want to state that there are plenty,as in LOTS! of Wealthy people who do not have maids, butlers, fancy cars or clothes, and do not flaunt their money, or enjoy the luxuries you imagine them to. Its just not in their DNA.

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:24 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
Ehhh... When I was young and idealistic I believed this, but truth is that having lots of money really smooths things out

obviously rich people have problems. They can get sick, have issues with family, work stress, etc.

But the truth is, everything is easier including their problems.

They have access to the top medical care, the top psychiatrists and therapists for their kids, help if they need to take a break from their problems, etc.

I think people say that rich people also have problems because it makes them feel better.

It's painful to admit that there are those out there with easier lives.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:26 pm
I've already given hundreds of thousands in tzedaka to the local schools to help families who can't afford tuition, but they've asked me for more. Should I give, even though it means I won't be able to give as much to the family that lost their father to covid?

I know that Schwartz family is struggling, but they're too proud to ask for help. How can I help without embarrassing them?

How do I make real friends? It seems like everyone treats me like I'm a snob, but they're the ones ignoring me.

I was just called into school the 4th time this month to talk about issues with my DS. I want to talk to someone about it, but everyone thinks my kid gets away with everything because we're rich; they don't know he's been suspended twice.

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:27 pm
Anyone have a link to that $2,400 toilet brush that was mentioned here previously (not kidding)? Can’t seem to find that thread and I’m desperate. None of my live in maids would ever use any other brush on the market.

batya315

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:28 pm
Hello.....
Am I the only one who's horrified that Aliexpress sold a knockoff of the Fendi sweater I bought at Bergdorf Goodman? I saw my neighbor in it!
Anyone know which companies the Chinese scammers do not get a hold of?

MiriFr

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:29 pm
Anyone else’s louboutins really hard to walk in?

MiriFr

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:30 pm
batya315 wrote:
Hello.....
Am I the only one who's horrified that Aliexpress sold a knockoff of the Fendi sweater I bought at Bergdorf Goodman? I saw my neighbor in it!
Anyone know which companies the Chinese scammers do not get a hold of?

Can u post the link please

(LOL)

batya315

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:32 pm
Any experience flying Singapore Suites with credit card points?

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:36 pm
Seems these Uber wealthy people are all giving a lot of tzedukah! I’m very impressed.....(let’s hope they all really do)

Genius

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:55 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Where do I find trustworthy moisdos to launder my money?

Stupid idea. It’s worth it to pay millions of dollars in taxes to be able to freely use the leftover gazillion. Besides I won’t give a penny for the pidyan shavuom campaign on your behalf.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:00 pm
I have one cook for fleishig and one cook for milchig. Not sure which one should be responsible for parve or do you all have a third one?

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:02 pm
Genius wrote:
Stupid idea. It’s worth it to pay millions of dollars in taxes to be able to freely use the leftover gazillion. Besides I won’t give a penny for the pidyan shavuom campaign on your behalf.

You mean on the rosh ha mossad's behalf?

I always get away scotfree...

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:04 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
obviously rich people have problems. They can get sick, have issues with family, work stress, etc.

But the truth is, everything is easier including their problems.

They have access to the top medical care, the top psychiatrists and therapists for their kids, help if they need to take a break from their problems, etc.

I think people say that rich people also have problems because it makes them feel better.

It's painful to admit that there are those out there with easier lives.

Your wrong coming from someone who is super wealthy no matter how much money we have loosing a child to an illness is not easier because we have money. Said child being in the hospital for months at a time is not easier. Just cause we have all the money in the world doesn’t mean we can heal our sick child and the death of a child is no different no matter how much money you have.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:06 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:
Ehhh... When I was young and idealistic I believed this, but truth is that having lots of money really smooths things out

Well, true that money can smooth things out, but it can also cause problems...

Drug addiction is more widespread with "golden" youth, because they have money to afford the drugs...

there are all kinds of neuroses because there is no real necessity in life...

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:06 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
How do I know all the shidduchim knocking at the door for my daughter are not in it for the money?

How do I teach my children to be normal, productive members of the community?

How do I teach my children self-worth?

What do I answer to a kalleh who sollicits my tzedakah money for a naturally wavy custom-sheytel?

How do I find a true friend?

Perfect shidduch for my son, we have the same worries.
We can be friends, I’m looking for a true friend.
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics