Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What’s something you’ve watched and regret watching it?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 6:27 pm
Unorthodox left a very sour taste in my mouth but then I came across the YouTube documentary unorthodox which was so amazing and inspiring. So I kinda regret watching the Netflix one but appreciate the fact that it brought me to the YouTube documentary.
Horror and creepy stuff don’t manage to freak me out as long as it’s only on screen.

studying_torah

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:04 pm
5 minutes of the Kardashians years ago....
A few minutes of 50 shades of grey. I found it very disturbing not romantic at all.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:15 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Scarface

I loathed this movie too!! When people tell me it's a classic I just give them a blank stare.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:20 pm
Life of Pi. Fabulous movie. But very apikorsos which I did not know before I watched. So beautiful and well done the message has kind of stayed with me unfortunately.
The Shining (Jack Nicholson version) scared me forever and was not worth it but the Sixth Sense was worth sleeping with the lights on for a week!

amother
Red

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:22 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Room
A girl kidnapped and held for seven years who gave birth to a son and was raped by her kidnaper daily. Was able to escape..but the whole thing was terrible.

Never saw the movie but the book has haunted me. Same with Silence of the Lambs

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:27 pm
Thanks everybody!
I’ve compiled a huge list of movies/shows I’m looking forward to watch!

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:36 pm
I avoid anything that might be sad or scary. I've never watched Titanic.
A movie I wish I could unsee is a Robin Williams movie called world's greatest Dad, and also the Romanoffs- some of the episodes were truly twisted. Specifically the last one about the LGBT boy/man/woman.
How I wish I could unsee.

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:28 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Unorthodox left a very sour taste in my mouth but then I came across the YouTube documentary unorthodox which was so amazing and inspiring. So I kinda regret watching the Netflix one but appreciate the fact that it brought me to the YouTube documentary.
Horror and creepy stuff don’t manage to freak me out as long as it’s only on screen.

Oh it's on Youtube?!? I've been searching everywhere for that movie and all that comes up is the annoying "netflix unorthodox". That movie was amazing!!

SuperWify

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:29 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
A movie I wish I could unsee is a Robin Williams movie called world's greatest Dad, and also the Romanoffs- some of the episodes were truly twisted. Specifically the last one about the LGBT boy/man/woman.

The Romanoffs were truly weird and probably the oddest thing I ever watched but not enough to freak you out that you can’t sleep...

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:34 pm
SuperWify wrote:
The Romanoffs were truly weird and probably the oddest thing I ever watched but not enough to freak you out that you can’t sleep...

The husband trying to kill the wife
The horror film with the actress who dies
The evil stepmom and the trans woman and her sick revenge

It stole my sleep for days.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:37 pm
allthingsblue wrote:

Titanic is worth it.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:38 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Titanic is worth it.

I'm sure. I read the plot and I can tell it's a great movie. But I can't do it to myself. I'm going to bawl and have heartache.

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:50 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:

Okay, I just searched for this, and it's not what I meant.

I watched THIS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unorthodox_(2018_film)

It was fantastic.

hamster

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:56 pm
I watched "The Day After" in the 1980's when I was about 12. It showed what would happen if America was attacked by Soviet nuclear missiles. Families separated, anarchy, radiation sickness, food shortages...it gave me nightmares for weeks.

hamster

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:57 pm
I watched "The Day After" in the 1980's when I was about 12. It showed what would happen if America was attacked by Soviet nuclear missiles. Families separated, anarchy, radiation sickness, food shortages...it gave me nightmares for weeks.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 11:08 pm
poltergeist

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 11:18 pm
The movie triangle, it’s just so creepy... I couldnt stop thinking about it for a while.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 11:33 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
The husband trying to kill the wife
The horror film with the actress who dies
The evil stepmom and the trans woman and her sick revenge

It stole my sleep for days.

Ah yes that husband was quite disturbing. Same as the trans woman and the actress. There was a ghost girl in that scene.

Really really weird the whole thing. Don’t know what possessed me to finish watching it.

zigi

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 12:26 am
the flowers of war. about the nanking massacre

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 10:40 am
in greys anatomy they have this moment in surgery where a tarantula crawls out of a person and I still get chills every time I see or think of a spider. was so gory and gross. besides, the person looked more like a monster than a person, supposedly because of the critter inside him.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics