Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Funny school memories
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 2:08 pm
In the spirit of all camp and school threads going on, can we do one that’s not specific to one school? Would be fun if people recognize each others’ stories.
I’ll start.
My teacher once took out her roll book (do they still use those scary blue books?) to mark a minus near someone’s name I guess for some kinda misbehavior. She was burning mad and took out the book from her briefcase in a wild manner. To her dismay, while she grabbed it out, a bunch of spare change came flying along with it and flew all over her desk. Boy did we have a laugh. Good times!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:11 pm
We stole our teachers roll book and I hid it. Then the principal called us in one by one to confess or we’d all be punished. I was “docked” from a yom iyun.
We’d plug in a sandwich maker and make grilled cheese during class.
And many other shenanigans

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:17 pm
This wasn’t funny, but memorable.
My first grade teacher was walking to her desk . The floors in the building at the time were on a slant. She bumped into a desk and knocked over a cup of punch onto the floor. Within seconds her high heels slipped in the punch and she went flying in the air and smashed her chin on the edge of another desk as she fell to the floor. We stood there in horror and I remember us going over to her to try to pull her up. She was crying. I think the someone went to call the principal and she was taken out of the classroom. We all felt so terrible for her. Ironically, she was the teacher that dedicated “doctor time” every day so that we could each kvetch about what’s bothering us (for attention). She even brought a stethoscope. And here she REALLY got hurt and we felt so lost and unable to help her.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:18 pm
I remember playing catch with my friend every time the teacher turned to write on the board.
A girl in my class kicked the principal 😳
Another girl saw my pregnant teacher in the hallway and started singing really loud “mrs. ____ and her husband sitting in a tree...”
Goodness we were horrible to these poor teachers!

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:20 pm
Another teacher went into labor during class....she ran out of there so fast. I don’t think she was expecting to go into labor then, she didn’t come back for the whole year and this happened right at the start of the school year.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:34 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I remember playing catch with my friend every time the teacher turned to write on the board.
A girl in my class kicked the principal 😳
Another girl saw my pregnant teacher in the hallway and started singing really loud “mrs. ____ and her husband sitting in a tree...”
Goodness we were horrible to these poor teachers!

Omg I'm rolling!!! LOL LOL LOL

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:36 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Another teacher went into labor during class....she ran out of there so fast. I don’t think she was expecting to go into labor then, she didn’t come back for the whole year and this happened right at the start of the school year.

My friend went into pre mature labor during class. It was her 1st and she didn't dream she's in labor. She was in such agony. The principal told her it's probably labor & called hatzolah. She gave birth in the hospital lobby as soon as they arrived!

rdmom

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:41 pm
I had a teacher who came into class and would kick her shoes off under her desk. One day it landed right near the girl sitting in the front row. We ended up kicking that shoe all over the classroom and it made its way back to her desk by the time they class was over. Wonder if she even knew.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:43 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

Are you my classmate? This happened to my sixth grade teacher. She had a premie. Thankfully the hospital was four blocks away from school and she got there in time.

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:48 pm
Not really funny but mortifying lol.

I was a blunt honest little kid. I had this resource teacher who would help me with reading and math...that teacher had a body odor and one day I couldn’t stand it anymore and 7 year old me said “YOU SMELL LIKE TOMATOES!”
(Well, not exactly like tomatoes but it was closest thing I could come up with.)
I got time out for the rest of the class lol up till lunch. And my mom got a phone call about it too.

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:49 pm
Later on my shyness got to what it was then and whenever I would speak the kids around me would be like

“Omg she talks!”

ugh

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:51 pm
In between classes, my friend and I would stand on the teachers table and sing High School Musical songs

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:55 pm
One classmate brought to school a very realistic rolling barking jumping dog and put it under the teacher’s desk. When my teacher came into class and went to her desk the dog started barking and tumbling and oh did this scare the soul out of her

Rappel

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 3:59 pm
On Purim katan, we played practical jokes in high school.

So we all dressed up, pulled a few tricks, and before one class I decided to be funny and climb up on top of the lockers until the teacher discovered me. ( I noticed that no one ever looks up, so I wanted to test my theory of hiding in plain sight.) We're all waiting for the teacher to walk in, when suddenly my very formidable principal bursts in, and begins to berate us for our shenanigans.

I was probably an inch above her sheitel. I was quivering, PRAYING not to laugh, desperate not to be caught (I valued my principal's opinion highly), as I counted every single hair in that weave. The tirade went on for minutes, and then my principal swept out of the room... Without ever noticing that I was right by her head!

yksraya

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 4:05 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
One classmate brought to school a very realistic rolling barking jumping dog and put it under the teacher’s desk. When my teacher came into class and went to her desk the dog started barking and tumbling and oh did this scare the soul out of her
my classmate put a fake, but furry, real looking mouse on teachers desk. She put it in middle off lesson when teacher was distracted.
When my teacher noticed it, she shrieked, and ran out of class.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 4:11 pm
rdmom wrote:
I had a teacher who came into class and would kick her shoes off under her desk. One day it landed right near the girl sitting in the front row. We ended up kicking that shoe all over the classroom and it made its way back to her desk by the time they class was over. Wonder if she even knew.

That brings back memories of a teacher in my high school, who used to totter into class wearing extremely high heels. She would sit down on top of the desk, kick her shoes off, and lecture away. At the end of class she got off her desk, stepped into her heels, and hobbled back out.

she was a petite woman, and I guess wanted to be as tall as her students....

imanonymous

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 4:26 pm
Rappel wrote:
On Purim katan, we played practical jokes in high school.

So we all dressed up, pulled a few tricks, and before one class I decided to be funny and climb up on top of the lockers until the teacher discovered me. ( I noticed that no one ever looks up, so I wanted to test my theory of hiding in plain sight.) We're all waiting for the teacher to walk in, when suddenly my very formidable principal bursts in, and begins to berate us for our shenanigans.

I was probably an inch above her sheitel. I was quivering, PRAYING not to laugh, desperate not to be caught (I valued my principal's opinion highly), as I counted every single hair in that weave. The tirade went on for minutes, and then my principal swept out of the room... Without ever noticing that I was right by her head!

LOL LOL LOL

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 4:51 pm
I remember in high school a girl needed the bathroom and the teacher wouldn’t let her go.
Student: “I need to go really badly”
Teacher: “I said no”
Student: “well you better get your life jacket on...”

Fave

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 5:07 pm

Last edited by Fave on Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

imanonymous

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 5:38 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I remember in high school a girl needed the bathroom and the teacher wouldn’t let her go.
Student: “I need to go really badly”
Teacher: “I said no”
Student: “well you better get your life jacket on...”

I'm sure there have been many such stories over the years, including accidents.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics