Home

How much do instagram influencers make?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:13 pm
If anyone here is an influencer or a shop owner, can you share?
I've always been so curious ! Is there a diff in pay for doing a story vs. A post?

People do this as a full time job plus get clothing and jewelry for free. Seems amazing!
Back to top

amother




Rose
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:35 pm
Its easy!
Step 1. Join contests to gain followers. If youre not boring youll gain followers without the contest but most bloggers and businesses join contests. Itll cost you on average of 3 to 500$ per contest. If youre dishonest and desperate then pay for fake followers. I know plenty who have and I cringe when they do an unboxing or are paid to promote stuff for their 14k fake followers/1200 real ones.
Step 2. Once you reached a significant amount of followers, PARTY!!! Start with your gibberish of #sponsored #notsponsored but we all know the truth anyway.
Sarcasm Aside, many bloggers charge per story segment and per post. Some are known to be pricey and non-negotiable. Some are happy to do 12 story segments for a free salad or beanie. I depends on the blogger.
Back to top

amother




Linen
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:00 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Its easy!
Step 1. Join contests to gain followers. If youre not boring youll gain followers without the contest but most bloggers and businesses join contests. Itll cost you on average of 3 to 500$ per contest. If youre dishonest and desperate then pay for fake followers. I know plenty who have and I cringe when they do an unboxing or are paid to promote stuff for their 14k fake followers/1200 real ones.
Step 2. Once you reached a significant amount of followers, PARTY!!! Start with your gibberish of #sponsored #notsponsored but we all know the truth anyway.
Sarcasm Aside, many bloggers charge per story segment and per post. Some are known to be pricey and non-negotiable. Some are happy to do 12 story segments for a free salad or beanie. I depends on the blogger.


so you gave us the scoop on how much bloggers have to pay IN to get followers, join giveaways.
The bigger question is how much do they EARN? LOL
Back to top

mocha




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:06 pm
I know your not asking the "world" influencers here but Kim K just mentioned Kardashain's are earning more off of social media than of KUWTK. who would imagine?
Back to top

amother




Rose
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:06 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
so you gave us the scoop on how much bloggers have to pay IN to get followers, join giveaways.
The bigger question is how much do they EARN? LOL


Anywhere between $150 to $900 for a story segment, depending on the influencer, which includes tagging the company.
Notice I said depending on the actual influencer, not by the amount of followers they have.
Because some huge influencers aremt in it for the money but love free items and having content, or it can be a hobby. Some are strictly in it for the money.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:11 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Anywhere between $150 to $900 for a story segment, depending on the influencer, which includes tagging the company.
Notice I said depending on the actual influencer, not by the amount of followers they have.
Because some huge influencers aremt in it for the money but love free items and having content, or it can be a hobby. Some are strictly in it for the money.


That's amazing!! A few hundred dollara plus free clothing and accesories. !! I wish
Back to top

amother




Slateblue
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That's amazing!! A few hundred dollara plus free clothing and accesories. !! I wish

As with many other businesses, there are many who don’t make it. You have to create worthwhile content very often to build up a decent size following.
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:21 pm
I've been wondering about this for a while. There's a lot of content being created that's not sponsored by companies, it's just posted and I'm wondering how people have time for that if no one is paying for it.
Back to top

amother




Copper
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:28 pm
I'm a very close friend to a big influencer in the Jewish frum market.
I don't know exactly how much she makes, but I can tell you that it's a lot a lot a lot of work and it's not the easy money you all think it is. Not at all. She has to work her everything off for good content, to keep her followers engaged, to respond to followers, to gain followers, and it's also putting yourself out there. If it would be easy money, many more people would do it.
Oh and she's not swimming in money. She's trying to feed her family and keep a roof over her head.
Back to top

amother




Puce
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I'm a very close friend to a big influencer in the Jewish frum market.
I don't know exactly how much she makes, but I can tell you that it's a lot a lot a lot of work and it's not the easy money you all think it is. Not at all. She has to work her everything off for good content, to keep her followers engaged, to respond to followers, to gain followers, and it's also putting yourself out there. If it would be easy money, many more people would do it.
Oh and she's not swimming in money. She's trying to feed her family and keep a roof over her head.


And what a beautifully styled perfectly sloped roof it is!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How to make 3yr old gluten and dairy free?
by amother
49 Yesterday at 11:53 pm View last post
Do YOU make more than 200K
by amother
97 Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:38 pm View last post
Is this a basic of bookkeeping? Should I make employee redo?
by amother
31 Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:07 pm View last post
sugar cookies to make chanuka shapes 37 Sun, Nov 22 2020, 6:01 am View last post
Would you make a fuss about it?
by amother
29 Tue, Nov 17 2020, 11:44 am View last post