Home

Sofer who comes to house

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 7:42 pm
To check mezuzas. Is there such a thing?
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:12 pm
anybody?
Back to top

sky




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:13 pm
Rabbi efraim gottleib. Will take it down. Check at his home. Come back and put back up. Charged slightly more each.

https://issuu.com/shlomoc/docs/adar2/8
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:30 pm
sky wrote:
Rabbi efraim gottleib. Will take it down. Check at his home. Come back and put back up. Charged slightly more each.

https://issuu.com/shlomoc/docs/adar2/8


Thank you! DH just spoke to him. He only does it for a minimum of 30 but thanks anyway
Back to top

amother




Yellow
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:33 pm
I know someone in Baltimore who does this. If there is enough houses to make it worth his time, he has traveled out of state.
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:58 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I know someone in Baltimore who does this. If there is enough houses to make it worth his time, he has traveled out of state.


Thanks. Its only one house though
Back to top

amother




Yellow
 

Post  Fri, Oct 23 2020, 1:18 am
Quote:

Thanks. Its only one house though


But if you found a bunch of neighbors who wanted this service too....
Back to top

amother




Denim
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 2:59 pm
There is someone Rabbi Weiss who does this. I've seen him advertised in the BP. I can get his number later if you still need it.
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 3:01 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
There is someone Rabbi Weiss who does this. I've seen him advertised in the BP. I can get his number later if you still need it.


If you could I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Looking for number of Blum that sells jewelry in house in BP
by amother
0 Today at 10:34 am View last post
When your kids' carpool comes in the morning...
by amother
35 Tue, Dec 01 2020, 7:34 pm View last post
Looking for a 20 bedroom house to rent. 15 Sun, Nov 29 2020, 4:54 pm View last post
What if Corona won’t be over till Moshiach comes ?
by amother
12 Sun, Nov 29 2020, 12:43 pm View last post
by zaq
Did you finish your basement while living in the house?
by amother
13 Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:31 pm View last post