Home

Ok one more s/o Can I leave my toddler...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Poll

Can I nap while my child is watching me on the monitor?
Yes
 15%  [ 5 ]
No you're nuts
 9%  [ 3 ]
Yes if the device is filtered
 45%  [ 15 ]
No if he knows how to turn it off
 6%  [ 2 ]
Is this a joke?
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33


Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:47 pm
By the moniter to watch me while I take a nap?
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:48 pm
Will you use this poll for a paper for college?
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:48 pm
Rolling Laughter
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:49 pm
Ok you win LOL
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:50 pm
crust wrote:
Will you use this poll for a paper for college?


Maybe yes maybe not.
So do you do it? You can answer hypothetically.
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:55 pm
Only the girls. It's not tznius for boys to watch a woman sleep.
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:56 pm
Madam F. wrote:
Maybe yes maybe not.
So do you do it? You can answer hypothetically.

She needs to get married first.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:57 pm
Only if [toddler] needs to; Eat in peace, nurse the baby, talk on the phone... LOL
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:00 am
youngishbear wrote:
Only the girls. It's not tznius for boys to watch a woman sleep.


Blankets?
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:00 am
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Only if [toddler] needs to; Eat in peace, nurse the baby, talk on the phone... LOL


But what if the toddler just wants to drum on pots and sing on volume 10? He wont be able to hear me snore then...
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:01 am
crust wrote:
Blankets?


Depends how thick and/or form fitting.

Also, it's more about the chinuch than the actual tznius issue at that age.
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:02 am
Madam F. wrote:
But what if the toddler just wants to drum on pots and sing on volume 10? He wont be able to hear me snore then...
lol, no snoring will happen due to the volume 10 of the pot-drum orchestra.
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:03 am
youngishbear wrote:
Depends how thick and/or form fitting.

Also, it's more about the chinuch than the actual tznius issue at that age.

We have learned, that in the dark, and the thicker the blanket, the more chumra, the more chashuv.
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:03 am
youngishbear wrote:
Depends how thick and/or form fitting.

Also, it's more about the chinuch than the actual tznius issue at that age.


I'm impressed.
חינוך פאנגט זיך אן אין וויגעלע
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:04 am
yksraya wrote:
lol, no snoring will happen due to the volume 10 of the pot-drum orchestra.


Oh. I forgot. I thought I mentioned that my room is on the third floor and the toddler is playing in the basement. And watching me on the monitor.
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:04 am
crust wrote:
I'm impressed.
חינוך פאנגט זיך אן אין וויגעלע
I almost read that as ציגעלע.
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:06 am
Madam F. wrote:
Oh. I forgot. I thought I mentioned that my room is on the third floor and the toddler is playing in the basement. And watching me on the monitor.
ok, in that case, I'll call the cops on him. How can he leave mom alone so far away and get distracted with pots!
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 12:58 am
Wait, the toddler lets you sleep? You’re already a supermom!
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 1:23 am
Madam F. wrote:
By the moniter to watch me while I take a nap?

Only if he then watches you in the bath.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 22 2020, 3:32 am
Uh oh then he'll already know why you separate the beds.
Also is your toddler 11?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children

Related Topics Replies Last Post
What does sherry add to a recipe? ok to leave out in lomein?
by amother
3 Today at 9:25 am View last post
How do you get your one year old to sleep
by amother
20 Yesterday at 11:39 pm View last post
Pay one price buffet 5 Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:38 am View last post
How does one apply for Israeli citizenship?
by amother
21 Sun, Nov 29 2020, 12:37 pm View last post
May one get a manicure on Motzei shabbos?
by amother
1 Fri, Nov 27 2020, 1:59 pm View last post