Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
I am so overwhlmed
Previous  1  2

tichellady

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 11:11 am
If people offer to help have them make dinner for you or help break down boxes that are unpacked

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 11:55 am
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I know how you feel, we moved a few days before rosh hashana, and I was 6 weeks pregnant and so il and sick. Every room was so full of boxes and furniture and I just wanted to cry. My husband decided though that come what may we wont have 1 box left by the time yt comes in, and he worked so so hard, just going through box by box. I had my cleaner unpack my kitchen and bathrooms, and I managed to also do a little myself. And somehow we were done by yt minus a few boxes in the spare room.
Its totally not organised how I like it, but it's livable, and iyh once I start feeling better I can organise slowly room by room.
So basically in short im saying you will get there!!

Thanks to you and everyone for your post

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:47 pm
Op if it makes you feel better, I’ll go count the number of boxes sitting in the garage. Probably over 25 & I moved almost 2 months ago.

I cant unpack most of the kitchen yet because we need to get more cabinets & a pantry...

The rest are lots of odds and ends.
We also moved right before yomtov and had some other things going on so didn’t get around to doing all the non urgent boxes. My motto was we’ll get to it right after sukkos, well, guess what- school was cancelled so now we barely manage to go after the daily chores... (and I work & have a child with sn...)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating