Home

S/o of polls - lets do the opposite
Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:08 pm
I have a nickname
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:08 pm
My boss tells me about her personal life
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:08 pm
My husbands name is the name of a animal
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:09 pm
My last name is famous
Back to top

hodeez




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:12 pm
TravelHearter wrote:
Hmmmm
What won’t be identifying....
I’m an oldest who married a youngest


I'm the youngest married to an oldest:)
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:14 pm
I have a lot of delicious children kah, all of the same gender.
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 10:14 pm
I recently moved
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:11 pm
My son is the bachur in our family.
My dh is the bachur in his family.
His father is also the bachur
His fathers father A”H (dh grandfather) was also the bachur
His fathers grandfather A”H (dh great grandfather) was also the bachur.

So that means my son is the bachur of the bachur of the bachur.. five times.
Back to top

preciousmommy




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:12 pm
SuperWify wrote:
My son is the bachur in our family.
My dh is the bachur in his family.
His father is also the bachur
His fathers father A”H (dh grandfather) was also the bachur
His fathers grandfather A”H (dh great grandfather) was also the bachur.

So that means my son is the bachur of the bachur of the bachur.. five times.


Do you mean the bechor? If so, that’s pretty neat.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:16 pm
preciousmommy wrote:
Do you mean the bechor? If so, that’s pretty neat.


Yah
Back to top

meeze




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:57 pm
I married my first cousin who is 10 years older than me. (Not for rebbish purposes) Im satmar chassidish.
We dated no beshow.
My son is now my 2nd cousin(I believe).
Back to top

preciousmommy




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 01 2020, 8:57 am
meeze wrote:
I married my first cousin who is 10 years older than me. (Not for rebbish purposes) Im satmar chassidish.
We dated no beshow.
My son is now my 2nd cousin(I believe).


I think your son is his own second cousin!
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3 Recent Topics

Page 3 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Polls! Polls! Polls!
by amother
81 Fri, Oct 23 2020, 2:30 pm View last post
Lets Write the Next Great Frum Novel #2 14 Mon, Jul 06 2020, 6:46 pm View last post
My kids are just doing the opposite
by amother
4 Fri, Jun 05 2020, 10:54 am View last post
Lets daven for Chayelle Regal
by Dolly1
25 Thu, Apr 30 2020, 6:31 pm View last post
Filter that lets you control settings
by amother
1 Tue, Apr 21 2020, 4:57 pm View last post