Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Wear A Mask - Be My Guest Parody 😷😷😷😷

Amarante

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:02 pm
This says or rather sings it best 😷

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 12:48 am
Cute video but nope, don’t agree!!

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 12:50 am
I thought it was cute until the part about Fauci and watching Fox. Why does everything need to be politicized????

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 11:59 pm
Not all FOX watchers deny science, refuse to wear masks... But plenty of those rioting didn't wear them. Or those assaulting MAGA demonstrators (what about the 6 feet rule?). Apparently COVID doesn't hurt those demonstrating and rioting for the "right reasons and for important causes".
And the great Gavin Newsom of CA who told everyone to wear a mask between bites of food, only allows outdoor dining, just told people to not gather with people from multiple families for Thanksgiving or the winter holidays.... Just did exactly what he said not to do. Went to a birthday party of a lobbyist! Indoors! With people from multiple families!!
This is after he approved his children's private school to open but not others in the same neighborhood. Because Covid is too dangerous. (Oh and don't forget the hypocrisy of sending his kids to private school when he is against school choice.)
Pelosi going to a salon indoors for a haircut and blow dry without a mask when it was ILLEGAL to have hair salons open. And it was indoors. And yes, her assistant made the initial call requesting this. I guess birthday parties and hair cuts are lifesaving and essential???

And I wear a mask properly outdoors or around people not in my immediate family.

Hmm. Who isn't following science? Newsom and Pelosi don't watch fox...

The video was cute until that point.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 1:38 am
For me the problem came when they started singing curse words even before the politics showed up in the song. People should really have a disclaimer when posting things that are sprinkled with inappropriate language Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics