Home

ISO fresh, feminine scent
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


allthingsblue




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:05 pm
I don't really have favorites. I have a lot of samples which I like for a few days and then get sick of them 🙈
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:23 pm
Adela wrote:
Lately I really like, Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf. It is exactly that - a fresh, feminine scent that is not sickly sweet or overpowering.

I also like Miss Dior, (pink, don't remember which scent it is) and Chance Chanel, pink round bottle.


I find flower bomb to be extremely sweet
Back to top

happyfaces




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:25 am
Love the daisy one. Very fine
Back to top

dandan




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:53 am
I used to wear light blue but find that it doesn’t last vefu long on the skin.
I switched to Chanel chance ( the green bottle) think it’s called fresh. LOVE IT
Back to top

mochamix18




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:35 am
I actually find Channel Coco Mademoisel to be a nice light classic scent. Hannae Mori in the Butterfly bottle and Estée Lauder Pure Nude are also lovely and not overly sweet. Personally not a fan of Flower Bomb or Light Blue
Back to top

allthingsblue




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:15 am
mochamix18 wrote:
I actually find Channel Coco Mademoisel to be a nice light classic scent. Hannae Mori in the Butterfly bottle and Estée Lauder Pure Nude are also lovely and not overly sweet. Personally not a fan of Flower Bomb or Light Blue


I read great things about Coco Madamoiselle. I wish there was a way for me to get a sample. (I can't get to the mall right now).
Back to top

yonabets




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:19 am
I love "la vie est belle" Lancôme
Back to top

etky




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:33 am
happyfaces wrote:
Love the daisy one. Very fine


There are many, many flankers of Daisy too.
I like Daisy Eau so Fresh and Daisy Dream. Both are light and refreshing.
But OP should try others in the range too.
Bonus - the bottles are all adorable. Smile
Back to top

champion




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:59 am
Anybody else obsessed with givenchy very irresistible IDT?
Back to top

amother




Peach
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:40 am
allthingsblue wrote:
I read great things about Coco Madamoiselle. I wish there was a way for me to get a sample. (I can't get to the mall right now).


It’s a very fruity/ citrusy scent. If you like Viva La Juicy, you’d like Coco Mademoiselle
Back to top

elsily




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:41 am
Clinique happy
Back to top

mochamix18




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:48 am
allthingsblue wrote:
I read great things about Coco Madamoiselle. I wish there was a way for me to get a sample. (I can't get to the mall right now).

It is a lovely classic scent but I hear you. Definitely important to smell and try things first as you don’t know how any perfume will react with your natural chemistry. I checked to see if it comes in a less expensive roller ball but no such luck.
Back to top

mochamix18




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:50 am
elsily wrote:
Clinique happy

Also such a classic. Reminds me of my high school years in the late 90s. Every girl was wearing Clinique Happy and Gap Dream
Back to top

etky




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 11:05 am
mochamix18 wrote:
It is a lovely classic scent but I hear you. Definitely important to smell and try things first as you don’t know how any perfume will react with your natural chemistry. I checked to see if it comes in a less expensive roller ball but no such luck.


It's heavy on the patchouli which can be tricky with certain skin chemistries (like mine Sad) , so definitely warrants a skin test before purchase, especially cause it's not cheap either.
Back to top

silverlining3




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 11:44 am
Another vote for Versace bright crystal.
Jimmy Choo illicit flower and Burberry sheer I like as well
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:50 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
Another vote for Versace bright crystal.
Jimmy Choo illicit flower and Burberry sheer I like as well


Estee Lauder Beautiful still my fave
Back to top

amother




Apricot
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:12 pm
I love Penhaligon’s Empressa. It’s similar to Chanel coco Mademoiselle. Young and sophisticated. It’s a s-xy scent so I use it sparingly unless I’m in the bedroom.
Back to top

turca




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:18 pm
mochamix18 wrote:
Also such a classic. Reminds me of my high school years in the late 90s. Every girl was wearing Clinique Happy and Gap Dream

Yep! And CK one
Back to top

turca




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:20 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Estee Lauder Beautiful still my fave

Also a classic.
OP, go to a department store. A perfume is very very subjective.
Back to top

silverlining3




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:25 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Estee Lauder Beautiful still my fave


Few years ago I had bought a 5 mini pack of Estee Lauder, don't remember any scents lol maybe I should try.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Iso bamboo socks and Pajamas 10 yr old boy
by 4pom
4 Today at 5:11 pm View last post
by 4pom
ISO medical assistant job
by amother
3 Today at 1:38 pm View last post
Iso fresh nuts brooklyn not stale like in groceries that
by amother
7 Yesterday at 8:05 pm View last post
by egam
Iso glass Kiddush cup minimum size for reviis shabbos bklyn
by amother
4 Yesterday at 6:09 pm View last post
ISO recipe for "olive challah" 8 Yesterday at 1:28 pm View last post