Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav/Please wake up.
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:17 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Best Bubby, I know you mean well, so I won't argue with you. But, that list you posted....most are things that simply weren't diagnosed or were overlooked until recently. Years ago, who knew about Tourettes? Who knew much about allergies? Do you know how many people present died of undiagnosed diabetes or cancer, and doctors just figured they were weak invalids for no known reason?
As far as learning disabilities. ..as someone in the educational field...they were barely on the radar screen till more recently. My parents have told of classmates in the 50s who were just considered "dumb" and were held back or dropped out of school. Plenty of kids like that prior to that, before laws were passed mandating school attendance. Nowadays they would likely be diagnosed with something and get help. Btw, I have had students get an autism diagnosis solely to qualify them for an IEP and extra services even though it didn't fit, imo.

Ask teachers who taught for 25+ years and they will tell you there was never an epidemic of learning disabilities like today. There may have been ONE OR TWO "dumb" kids in a class of thirty, but now it
is 1:6 - which is FIVE "dumb" kids in a class of thirty. IT WAS NOT THIS WAY BEFORE! IT CHANGED!

Fatal Food Allergies was extremely rare. How come 30 years ago Peanut Butter was served in all schools and Peanuts were served on planes? It is UNDENIABLE that fatal food allergies have SkyRocketed.

Non-Verbal Autism used to be ONE IN FIVE THOUSAND children - now it is ONE IN 150!!!

We didn't have so much childhood epilepsy, diabetes and cancer - and doctors KNEW how to diagnose
these illnesses in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.

These diseases exploded AFTER THE CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) THE VACCINE SCHEDULE!

The Government and Pharmaceutical Industry are LYING to you that things were always this way -

They Were Not!!!

imasoftov

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You have a very aggressive tone ... You don't have to post here. No one is forcing you or demanding anything of you.

That's not only true on her side.

Rappel

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:21 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Please let me know which vaccines have undergone a double-blind, (inert) placebo-controlled study before being approved, recommended and ultimately, mandated

All of them? Do you know the FDA's requirements for approving a vaccine?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:23 pm
I will say that I do believe in the benefit of some vaccines.
What I have an issue with is- the increasing number that we need to give our children- the difference in amount of vaccines between 20 years ago and now is ridiculously astronomical. We all got the chicken pox and survived- there is no need for a vaccine. It's a little comical how some mothers here are fighting so hard to defend an industry that is obviously profit centered- as if there's no greed, conflicts of interest or studies that are manipulated or bent a certain way- and all these people are saints who love our babies and our planet and whatnot. I hope that the way you look at the world is correct.
Also, when the pediatrician is so trigger happy and says it's time to give your newborn baby a vaccine 3 days before the bris or a four month old baby four shots in one visit- and when I say I would rather do one and space them out and they fight with me on it- that definitely raises red flags for me. Injecting the body with so many toxins in one visit is not safe and has a risk of causing reactions. I have a right as a mother to space them out and not be bullied into doing what goes against every fiber of my maternal instinct.
In addition, every child and every nervous system and immune system etc. is different. I don't really believe in a one size fits all approach to medicine. Not every child will react in the same way and that's important to take into account.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:36 pm
[Political comment removed - mod]

southernbubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:44 pm
[quote="fleetwood"]
#BestBubby wrote:
And what about the hundreds of children who die EVERY YEAR following vaccination?

And what about the MILLIONS of children who are autistic, learning disabled, ADHD, allergic, asthma,
IBS, epilepsy, Diabetes and cancer?[/quote

You need to stop with the autism from vaccines statements! They are not true. You are hurting imamothers with children with autism. You really need to stop with this nonsense. It's ridiculous,false, dangerous and hurtful..

I have a grandson who has severe regressive autism and of course we have no answer as to how this happened. We hope that eventually science can give us an answer but science is not predicated on our personal preference so I am prepared for the answer to be basically anything, even vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:02 pm
Rappel wrote:
All of them? Do you know the FDA's requirements for approving a vaccine?

Nope! Check it out, the "placebo" is another vaccine which is ANTI SCIENCE.

Per definition, a placebo has to be an INERT substance like sugar or saline.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:04 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have a grandson who has severe regressive autism and of course we have no answer as to how this happened. We hope that eventually science can give us an answer but science is not predicated on our personal preference so I am prepared for the answer to be basically anything, even vaccines.

I am so sorry about your grandson.

I am not claiming that EVERY case of autism is caused by vaccines.

Not every case of lung cancer is caused by smoking - there are people who never smoked who
got lung cancer.

But Smoker vs Non-Smoker studies have proved that smoking DOES cause lung cancer

(but smoking is not the ONLY cause of lung cancer and vaccines are not the ONLY cause of autism).

fleetwood

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:07 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I am so sorry about your grandson.

I am not claiming that EVERY case of autism is caused by vaccines.

Not every case of lung cancer is caused by smoking - there are people who never smoked who
got lung cancer.

But Smoker vs Non-Smoker studies have proved that smoking DOES cause lung cancer

(but smoking is not the ONLY cause of lung cancer and vaccines are not the ONLY cause of autism).

Smoking causes lung cancer... Except when it doesn't 🙄

Chavas

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:08 pm
Autism has a very strong genetic component.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You have a very aggressive tone. Once again, I did not demand that anyone post studies. False.
You don't have to post here. No one is forcing you or demanding anything of you.

Ok, just as you wish. I will stop participating and leave this thread. That's what you were hoping for, from all the posters here sounds like

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:21 pm
Chavas wrote:

True, on my grandmother's side (the whole Jewish side for me), there a high IQ but struggles in social interaction, bad motor skills, rigid behaviour, obsessions but they all happened to be teachers some how but struggle with having friendships and ... and on my dad side Really high IQ, not lots of interests, really senstive senses... and they are biochemists, chemists bla bla... And I'm a weird mix of them, I was a particpant in a world wide research how ASD can be genetic.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:51 pm
Chavas wrote:

FALSE!

How does NON VERBAL Autism go from 1:5,000 to 1:150 if it is genetic????

That is ANTI-SCIENCE. There is no such thing as a genetic "epidemic".

Down Syndrome is genetic. And the rate of Down Syndrome has not changed.

Why has the rate of Non-Verbal Autism SKYROCKETED to 1:150???

That is an increase of over 3,000% !!!!

It is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE that increase was caused by genetics - it HAS to be environment!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:53 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
True, on my grandmother's side (the whole Jewish side for me), there a high IQ but struggles in social interaction, bad motor skills, rigid behaviour, obsessions but they all happened to be teachers some how but struggle with having friendships and ... and on my dad side Really high IQ, not lots of interests, really senstive senses... and they are biochemists, chemists bla bla... And I'm a weird mix of them, I was a particpant in a world wide research how ASD can be genetic.

Let's just focus on NON VERBAL AUTISM, OK?

Please explain how NON VERBAL AUTISM went from 1:5,000 in 1970 (some experts wrote 1:10,000)
to 1:150 children have NON VERBAL AUTISM today! That is an increase of Over 3,000% !!!

It is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that increase is "genetic".

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:55 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Smoking causes lung cancer... Except when it doesn't 🙄

Are you claiming that if smoking does not cause ALL cases of lung cancer, that means
smoking does not cause ANY cases of lung cancer???

Seriously???? Banging head Banging head Banging head

Chavas

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 2:16 pm
Best Bubby please familiarize yourself with current research. All autism has a strong genetic component. There is ZERO connection between vaccines and autism. I am neither a scientist nor a supporter of big pharm, but taking the emotions out of the equation is the healthiest approach. Look at families for anecdotal evidence, or read current science.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 2:26 pm
Chavas wrote:
Best Bubby please familiarize yourself with current research. All autism has a strong genetic component. There is ZERO connection between vaccines and autism. I am neither a scientist nor a supporter of big pharm, but taking the emotions out of the equation is the healthiest approach. Look at families for anecdotal evidence, or read current science.

You did not answer the question, it is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, for "genetics" to cause the
Non-Verbal Autism Rate to go up over 3,000%! There has to be an ENVIRONMENTAL trigger.

If you deny that, you deny Science!

And "zero connection between vaccines and autism"??? Are you kidding me???

1. Then why do VACCINE INSERTS list Autism as one of the adverse events following vaccination???

2. Why did Vaccine Court pay out millions $$$ to autistic children damaged by vaccines?

3. And if you want "anecdotal evidence" there are thousands of parents who had healthy, typical developing children whose children developed high fevers and seizures after vaccination and then
became autistic. There are Before Vaccination and After Vaccination VIDEOS proving this!

These children were NOT BORN autistic!

keym

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 2:39 pm
What about the increase of micro preemies or even regular preemies surviving?
Do you know there's a strong link between premature birth and ADD, Autism, seizures and learning disabilities.
What about epidural at birth?
I read a study that's exploring the connection between epidural and autism.
What about an increase in ultrasounds during pregnancy?
What about the link between babies who are on vents in the first week of birth and an increase in seizures? Those babies used to die.
And before the 90s do we know how many "simple" "crazy" and "mentally [crazy]" kids were institutionalized without a diagnosis, yet likely had nonverbal autism.
I have family members in such institutions. (40,50,60 yr olds). We visit occasionally.
100s of adults with nonverbal autistic tendencies who never got diagnosed because why bother.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 3:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You did not answer the question, it is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, for "genetics" to cause the
Non-Verbal Autism Rate to go up over 3,000%! There has to be an ENVIRONMENTAL trigger.

If you deny that, you deny Science!

And "zero connection between vaccines and autism"??? Are you kidding me???

1. Then why do VACCINE INSERTS list Autism as one of the adverse events following vaccination???

2. Why did Vaccine Court pay out millions $$$ to autistic children damaged by vaccines?

3. And if you want "anecdotal evidence" there are thousands of parents who had healthy, typical developing children whose children developed high fevers and seizures after vaccination and then
became autistic. There are Before Vaccination and After Vaccination VIDEOS proving this!

These children were NOT BORN autistic!

Chavas guinely asked you for your data you just come with CAPSLOCK ranting and I gave you data and you still haven't prove me wrong nor came with data which contradicted the research I've shown you.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 4:01 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Chavas guinely asked you for your data you just come with CAPSLOCK ranting and I gave you data and you still haven't prove me wrong nor came with data which contradicted the research I've shown you.

Careful, or she'll start posting in blue as well.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics