Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav/Please wake up.
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:57 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Of course they could.

Who do you think was the next biggest donor to WHO after the US? And is now number one since US terminated its relationship with the organization.

Second biggest donation of the Bill and Melinda Fund is to Gavi which brings immunizations world-wide.

The power this couple wields is frightening once you look into it.

[Political comment removed - mod]

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:58 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
But surely you know that’s not how research works...

Yes, I do know that. If I have the time, the patience and the stomach to look up studies, I'll post them here. Right now, I don't have either. But you are welcome to look and post.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:59 pm
Her post was perfectly respectful.
And you didn't post any studies, yourself. Just said you remember reading lots of "stories."
You can't be bothered to do so on a thread you opened yourself. That says it all....

imorethanamother

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:01 am
Why is this thread in emotional health? Please put it in vaccines where it belongs.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:02 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, I do know that. If I have the time, the patience and the stomach to look up studies, I'll post them here. Right now, I don't have either. But you are welcome to look and post.

But you are the refuting all medical research, so the onus is really on you to bring sources. Obviously I can bring many sources stating the opposite (open any medical journal).

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:13 am
But you are the refuting all medical research, so the onus is really on you to bring sources. Obviously I can bring many sources stating the opposite (open any medical journal).

I'm not here to argue. I posted numerous sources in my original post, if you are interested, you can look into them for yourself and determine if they are credible or not. The reason why this is in emotional health is because I don't want to be attacked- I've had enough of that- and I don't have the emotional fortitude to go back and forth. I gave the information, now do with it what you may. One thing I left out is look into Gates vax programs in other countries.
One thing people can do is vote for freedom and democracy and not just sit here allowing government to infringe on our rights. Also, daven a lot. Thanks.

Goodnight all. May you and we be blessed.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:16 am
Those "sources" were not studies. All anecdotal. Yet you demanded (??) other posters find studies, not anecdotes or stories, to post. Why?

And, you labeled a post that did the same as you did, posting an anecdote as not being "respectful." Why?

Doesn't sound like you are actually looking for a real, honest dialogue.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:23 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Those "sources" were not studies. All anecdotal. Yet you demanded (??) other posters find studies, not anecdotes or stories, to post. Why?

And, you labeled a post that did the same as you did, posting an anecdote as not being "respectful." Why?

Doesn't sound like you are actually looking for a real, honest dialogue.

First of all, I didn't demand anything. I said anyone was welcome to post studies that they find.
Second of all, as I've already stated, I'm not looking for a dialogue right now.
No, I didn't post an anecdote. I've said I know several stories, as well as have read several, and didn't have the strength to look for studies at the present time. Then someone jumps in and posts a whole long story about someone who had a bad reaction from measles because they didn't vaccinate. That wasn't the point of what I wrote at all. I said I am unhappy and uncomfortable with the rate at which they plan to roll out a covid vax. A little strange to jump in with a post about measles and the effects of not vaxxing for it.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
First of all, I didn't demand anything. I said anyone was welcome to post studies that they find.
Second of all, as I've already stated, I'm not looking for a dialogue right now.
No, I didn't post an anecdote. I've said I know several stories, as well as have read several, and didn't have the strength to look for studies at the present time. Then someone jumps in and posts a whole long story about someone who had a bad reaction from measles because they didn't vaccinate. That wasn't the point of what I wrote at all. I said I am unhappy and uncomfortable with the rate at which they plan to roll out a covid vax. A little strange to jump in with a post about measles and the effects of not vaxxing for it.

You said a lot more than just being unhappy about the covid vaccine. Many of us “pro vaxxers” are uncomfortable with that vaccine. But you’re clearly uninterested in dialogue. So you’re basically stating controversial info and saying, but I don’t want to talk about it. Ok. Not sure what I’m supposed to do with this info. I was trying to be open minded and start a respectful dialogue, but as usual anti vaxxers don’t have anything to back them up. The rest of us have science.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:36 am
You said a lot more than just being unhappy about the covid vaccine. Many of us “pro vaxxers” are uncomfortable with that vaccine. But you’re clearly uninterested in dialogue. So you’re basically stating controversial info and saying, but I don’t want to talk about it. Ok. Not sure what I’m supposed to do with this info. I was trying to be open minded and start a respectful dialogue, but as usual anti vaxxers don’t have anything to back them up. The rest of us have science.

Fair enough.

Here's an article if you want to read one:
Flu vaccine causes 25 deaths in South Korea:

https://www.clearnewswire.com/468375.html

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:40 am
You specifically asked for studies. But refuse to find any yourself. Why?
(That article about S. Korea is not a study.)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:47 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
You specifically asked for studies. But refuse to find any yourself. Why?
(That article about S. Korea is not a study.)

Because it gives me a lot of anxiety. Goodnight.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 3:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

If you stop sleeping you'll have enough time to do your own research. Godwin.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hear you.
There are just as many stories of people who react badly to vaccines. The story that you posted is not considered a study, though. Please refer back to my original post about being respectful here. Thanks.

You said you "heard so many stories" about vaccine reactions. This is the other side of those stories.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:56 am
You lost me at Mercola🤣🤣🤣

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:16 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

If just contemplating looking up a study gives you anxiety, why are you starting a thread on this topic at all?

Very sneaky way to try to start another anti vax thread without being called out on it. And very sneaky to "warn off" posters in advance by claiming to have been called names so you can claim posters are being disrespectful when they don't follow your posting "rules" which you don't follow, either. Actually, I find that to be disrespectful.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:29 am
My grandma is also a holocaust survivor yet she abused her children physically and mentally. Being a Holocaust survivor doesn't mean everything you see is true.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:43 am
If any posters debating above watch the video, she warns of psychological group techniques that preceded a different government going rogue from democracy to against human rights. Not because they were mostly bad people, but because they blindly followed too far. If you listen to her resume she stopped many injustices to the helpless like foster kids & special needs.

All her message is is that it is eerily similar right now so please do not be a blind follower. Think and act critically and dont go against your better judgment. Listen to you gut, not blindly follow your government. Do not hand over rights willingly. It seems she wants parent groups to sue the state. No testing in schools, that seems the purpose of the video.

Politics & vaccines are unextricably entwined and wherever politics go corruption follows. It does not undermine science but conflict of interest always arise. And if you think Torah values win out, I would think you are naive. If you think removing politics from science would not produce safer and better medicine, I would think your faith in politicians is too great . She reminds us that it was scientists & real doctors who commited great crimes against jews and others back then. And most were recruited after the war to western countries in the name of science.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:18 am
OP you lost me at your title. I knew a lot of survivors. I respect the ones who stayed frum after what they went through and also those who didn’t. They’re all just people though. Some are abusers like babyblue said. Some did all kinds of things good and bad. I’m tired of people using the holocaust to promote their own agendas, even when their agenda is on the side of reason and sanity, and especially when it’s not. This lady survived the holocaust but don’t believe a word she’s saying. She’s sounding smart but her arguments are full of holes.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:22 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
OP you lost me at your title. I knew a lot of survivors. I respect the ones who stayed frum after what they went through and also those who didn’t. They’re all just people though. Some are abusers like babyblue said. Some did all kinds of things good and bad. I’m tired of people using the holocaust to promote their own agendas, even when their agenda is on the side of reason and sanity, and especially when it’s not. This lady survived the holocaust but don’t believe a word she’s saying. She’s sounding smart but her arguments are full of holes.

I agree.

Even her whole basis, saying she saved her own life, that her ODD saved her....is totally baseless. It's like claiming she knew the mefkure would sink. Hashem was orchestrating her life and caused her to go onto the other ship, but she thinks this is the basis for her advocacy.
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics