Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav/Please wake up.
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

bunchagirlies

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:01 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
So many children are suffering from so many chronic diseases. The number of children suffering CHRONIC diseases is close to 50% according to some experts. This is the sickest generation of
children in US history - and it all started AFTER the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule
in 1990!

And the CDC refuses to do a Vax vx UnVax Study - Nchr, that doesn't disturb you????

huh??? 50%??? So my kids with no chronic diseases BH are a fluke?? Think of all the people you know- do half the children you know have chronic diseases? Think!!!!!!

southernbubby

amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
To the first point, I think ignoring it will. I have logic to this. When tribes from the Amazon forest and the like get exposed to us, they tend to sicken severely or die quite often. From our regular run of the mill germs like colds. Its because their bodies have never encountered it before. Its novel to them. If they live they adjust just fine. Thats my thought on that. What do you think?

Two: I looked into RFK. While he is held up as a champion to anti-vax, its not because he is anti-vax. Its because he is pro the hippocratic oath and human rights. Because he wants the manufacturers to be held accountable & produce better products and do better studies. I have seen him say he is not anti -vax. It seems true. He is also a Democrat with a capital D. He took a lot of flack from anti vaxxers for promoting pro Biden-Harris position.

Eventually the coronavirus will become endemic and probably then it won't cause as many problems but it could take several years for the majority of the people to be exposed. At this point, what percentage of Americans have not yet been exposed and then what about people in less developed countries or parts of countries?

As to RFJ Jr, there are those who don't see the
vaccines themselves as the problem but it's the sheer volume and frequency as well as the tender age at which vaccines are given that are the issue. Vaccines rely on adjuvants that are toxic in large amounts but does RFK Jr have any ideas about how to eliminate these other than to say that vaccines make people sick? Are they automatically flawed by design?

#BestBubby

amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Any child that doesn't read fluently, and doesn't get top marks on tests, immediately after being taught, is today considered learning disabled. Some 30 years ago, these kids got tutors once or twice a week and life went on. They weren't labeled. Today, they get government sponsored tutors, so why not get them labeled instead of paying it out of pocket?

Today, many, many children with any communication/development issues will be labeled autistic. Even if they absolutely do not have autism! Doctors often say "let's put them on the spectrum so they can get services easily". 15 years ago, when I was working in the field of special ed, a child that can communicate was NEVER called autistic! Now, any child that is socially off is called autistic. Including a relative of mine that has OCD & anxiety, caused by a very abusive upbringing. He was PERFECTLY FINE until teenage years! After a 2.5 hour evaluation by a top notch psychiatrist, the Dr. said he has OCD, anxiety...let's just put him on the spectrum, so he can get the help he needs. And I know a number of such cases.

I also have a cousin in his 50's that was labeled Mentally retarted as a child. Today he lives in a group-home. After meeting him for the first time during the years I was working in the special ed field, I couldn't help but notice the fact that today he would, without a doubt, be called autistic. But in those days, if he could speak, no way was he autistic!

A woman in my community talks about vaccines and her daughter's autism. she says although she didn't see an overnight regression like some others claim to have seen, he daughter's autism was diagnosed a few weeks after shots. Ummm....when her daughter was born, HUNDREDS of people were davening for the little baby girl born with hydrocephalies-fluid around the brain-which caused brain damage. She was in intensive therepy since she left the hospital after her brain surgery. Her mother later told me "we got her the autistic diagnosis, so we could get her into the autism program, since they have great therapists."

And then we wonder why the rates have increased so drastically!

Yes, the definition of autism has expanded - but this was done to HIDE that real autism - NON VERBAL AUTISM was increasing.

Today about 1:50 children are diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder. But 1/3 of those children are
NON VERBAL AUTISTIC = 1:150 Children with NON-VERBAL AUTISM.

In 1970, NON VERBAL AUTISM was 1:10,000 or 1:5,000 depending on various experts.

How does Non Verbal Autism go from 1:5,000 to 1:150???????

I am comparing apples to apples!

Reality

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:03 pm
Why has the conversation devolved into a typical anti-vax thread? Did you bother to watch the video?

My takeaway was let's discuss government overreach. And does the government always look out for the best interests of it's people? And government sponsored experiments without informed consent.

We can talk about any of those issues and never bring up vaccines. In the video, she mentions one vaccine in passing. It is NOT the focus of the 30+ minute interview!!

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:03 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:
huh??? 50%??? So my kids with no chronic diseases BH are a fluke?? Think of all the people you know- do half the children you know have chronic diseases? Think!!!!!!

The 50% figure includes obesity, which I agree should not be included.

But how many families do you know with a child with allergies, learning disability, mental illness, ADHD?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:05 pm
Reality wrote:
Why has the conversation devolved into a typical anti-vax thread? Did you bother to watch the video?

My takeaway was let's discuss government overreach. And does the government always look out for the best interests of it's people? And government sponsored experiments without informed consent.

We can talk about any of those issues and never bring up vaccines. In the video, she mentions one vaccine in passing. It is NOT the focus of the 30+ minute interview!!

It's related.

People who are Pro Vax just blindly trust government which takes billions $$$ from the
pharmaceutical industry.

The survivor was talking about not blindly trusting government or other authorities.

Reality

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:09 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It's related.

People who are Pro Vax just blindly trust government which takes billions $$$ from the
pharmaceutical industry.

The survivor was talking about not blindly trusting government or other authorities.

I understand that. But vaccination is a very polarizing subject.

I'm very pro-vax. But I am concerned about governmental abuse of power.

And that us what I thought this interview was about.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:10 pm
As has been pointed out many times in these discussions, the FDA approved many food additives and other harmful substances that are illegal in the rest of the world. That can certainly harm children.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:18 pm
Anecdotally, my brother in his 40s most likely would have been on the spectrum. Except aspergers type diagnoses didn’t exist back then. And there are many people we all know that could easily have been diagnosed with adhd, anxiety etc.

I’m a therapist and there is a huge amount of overdiagnosing so children can get services. And it could be a very could thing. But these numbers are meaningless to me.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:19 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Why would a RETROSPECTIVE study comparing health outcomes of vaxxed vs unvaxxed children
be unethical?

A retrospective study has disadvantages such as not being able to determine causation, major confounds, selection bias and other disadvantages.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:23 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
A retrospective study has disadvantages such as not being able to determine causation, major confounds, selection bias and other disadvantages.

And yet scientists use retrospective studies all the time. Only vaccines must not have any comparison studies - not prospective (NOOOOOOOO! UNETHICAL!!!) and not Retrospective (NOOOOOOO!
Not Accurate enough!!!!)

If a Retrospective Study would show that Vaxxed children have 1:50 rate of autism and
unvaxxed children have a 1:1,000 rate of autism - would that be enough for you? or would
you say that can be explained away by "selection bias"?

C'Mon Man, Cut the Malarkey!

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:25 pm
southernbubby wrote:
As has been pointed out many times in these discussions, the FDA approved many food additives and other harmful substances that are illegal in the rest of the world. That can certainly harm children.

Foods and vaccines undergo a very different regulatory process. You cannot compare.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:26 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
And yet scientists use retrospective studies all the time. Only vaccines must not have any comparison studies - not prospective (NOOOOOOOO! UNETHICAL!!!) and not Retrospective (NOOOOOOO!
Not Accurate enough!!!!)

If a Retrospective Study would show that Vaxxed children have 1:50 rate of autism and
unvaxxed children have a 1:1,000 rate of autism - would that be enough for you? or would
you say that can be explained away by "selection bias"?

C'Mon Man, Cut the Malarkey!

Retrospective studies across the board are not accepted to support treatments.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:32 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Retrospective studies across the board are not accepted to support treatments.

How is it ETHICAL to INJECT HEALTHY BABIES AND CHILDREN WITHOUT DETERMINING THAT THE VACCINES ARE NOT MORE HARMFUL THAN THE DISEASE????

WITH ALL THE CORRELATION BETWEEN VACCINES AND CHRONIC ILLNESS????

Healthy babies/children are NOT sick! They don't NEED "treatment". So it is even MORE UNETHICAL
to INJECT them with substances that are PROVEN to cause injuries and death without knowing
just how dangerous vaccines are!!!

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:35 pm
As I get older, I understand better and better how the Holocaust happened.

How people will just blindly obey government authorities, even when it makes no sense.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:36 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
How is it ETHICAL to INJECT HEALTHY BABIES AND CHILDREN WITHOUT DETERMINING THAT THE VACCINES ARE NOT MORE HARMFUL THAN THE DISEASE????

Healthy babies/children are NOT sick! They don't NEED "treatment". So it is even MORE UNETHICAL
to INJECT them with substances that are PROVEN to cause injuries and death without knowing

Just curious.. theoretically if what you are saying is correct (I don’t believe it is), do you think ADHD or high functioning autism is worse than polio for example?

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:40 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

No need to yell. Vaccines undergo rigorous testing before it is administered. Yes, most children aren’t sick and vaccines try to keep it that way. Years ago, our grandparents lost siblings to polio, measles etc, today we don’t have that. And those substances have not been proven to cause injuries and death. Or at least show me some data to support that assertion. Again, there are rare, rare side effects to vaccines but they are minimal. Just like if you needed cancer treatment or any surgery there will be side effects.

Reality

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

How people will just blindly obey government authorities, even when it makes no sense.

I agree. But I wish that was the thrust of this thread instead of the decoy conversation about vaccination.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:43 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

And you are blindly obeying an anti-vaccines movement who is trying to turn back the clock on medical and scientific advances.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 1:44 pm
Reality wrote:
I agree. But I wish that was the thrust of this thread instead of the decoy conversation about vaccination.

Jumping to an emotionally charged argument is the decoy conversation
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics