Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Taking taxis

Chaya123

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:10 am
For all those who take taxis, are there any other/cheaper options than Uber/Lyft or local cabs? Since Corona, I find the wait time and prices for Uber/Lyft much higher and am always open to newer/better options. Anything else out there?

mamma llama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:13 am
Chaya123 wrote:
For all those who take taxis, are there any other/cheaper options than Uber/Lyft or local cabs? Since Corona, I find the wait time and prices for Uber/Lyft much higher and am always open to newer/better options. Anything else out there?

The subway is cheaper Smile

On a serious note, I agree that we need better options. Half the time, the Uber/Lyft driver will "cancel the ride" when he's almost by my house. This, of course, causes me to run late as I then have to wait for a new driver. Can't Believe It

Chaya123

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:15 am
Where I live, there's no subway or bus option, just private cars. So I'm looking into all options. What about Waze Pool. Did anyone ever try it?
I actually like that Lyft will find you new closer driver if they have that option.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics