Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Video of inspectors in shaare torah
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:16 pm
I know someone who works for this school and is paid hourly.
She currently has no income.
The school is closed.
She is struggling financially. And needs he job.
And you dare make a statement like that.

Rappel

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:20 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
I'm not attacking her personally but she should apologize and retract her comment.

Otherwise it should be deleted with all the responses to it.

Under the circumstances her comment is unacceptable .

The comments which I removed were personal attacks.

If you don't like someone's opinion, then you can either respond civilly, or ignore it and move on.

Let's keep this discussion constructive, ladies!

~Rappel as mod

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:21 pm
Yea, this is no longer about COVID-19...

saw50st8

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:47 pm
Only Jews are allowed to be targeted as a group.

leah233

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:49 pm
saw50st8 wrote:
Only Jews are allowed to be targeted as a group.

and assumed guilty untill proven innocent.

mfb

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:50 pm
The saddest part is that so many other frum yidden are our worst enemies!

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:53 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
DELETE MAGENTA’S COMMENT PELASE ITS INFURIATING!

So just don't read it! Skip it! Don't open this thread.

crust

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:55 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I agree

And this was a personal thing in your intimate life that needed to be posted anonymously. Rolling Eyes

I dont live in BP and I do not agree with the protests.
I can say my opinions under my sn though.

Come on anons here. Come on out of your shell. No reason to hide.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:55 pm
Rappel wrote:

The comments which I removed were personal attacks.

If you don't like someone's opinion, then you can either respond civilly, or ignore it and move on.

Let's keep this discussion constructive, ladies!

~Rappel as mod

Thank you!

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:56 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
So just don't read it! Skip it! Don't open this thread.

No. I live in Brooklyn. I drive by this school! Other posts got deleted, so should hers. So unacceptable and easy to hate when it’s not you.

sky

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:04 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I believe the rules she was referring to was all the rules And laws that lots and lots of frum people broke Which is what led to the Yeshiva’s being closed, don’t say they didn’t because I saw it and still see it with my very own eyes.

According to your logic The police should ticket you for hosting a party because other Jews did. Other Jews broke the law so any jew should get a ticket at any time for no reason? Let’s just pick any bec they all look alike.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:08 pm
Excuse me I’m not an anti semite and there’s never an excuse to break the law. How do you expect the govt to just close the schools for the lawbreakers while all the numbers went up?

The numbers are down and everything is still closed . And now Cuomo doesn’t wanna release numbers cause they are way lower.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:09 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
And Magenta made a point that it might be slightly hypocrite to disobey health department rules and to cry out when inspectors come for inspection as a result of it.

Good point, Magenta...

Let them inspect he invited them in he actually begged them to the floor with classrooms, but they were writing a summons knowing the building was empty of kids!!

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:10 pm
How do you justify giving a summons to a CLOSED school?

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:12 pm
Excuse me I’m not an anti semite and there’s never an excuse to break the law. How do you expect the govt to just close the schools for the lawbreakers while all the numbers went up?

Excuse me you're making no sense. You think it's okay for the government to make it illegal for schools to be open and then to ticket schools that are closed? It's all right to ticket schools that are obeying the law because at some point in time someone else might have broken the law?
Edited
your thought process in reaching that conclusion is as faulty as your understanding of the legal and illegal ticketing of schools.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:14 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Removed

I honestly don’t understand who’s side your on. I’m upset that my son’s school and many schools are closed. I, my kids, and my whole family always wear masks. We followed protocol. But our schools are still close bc they don’t want summons. I get that, it’s understandable.
But cuomo is still sending inspectors who are summoning closed schools?!?

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:14 pm
The school was closed, the inspectors are required to give tickets even if they cant get into the building. They placed a ticket on the door of a Satmar shul as well even though the inspector never entered the building and doesnt know it closed. Not sure if you ever had a building inspection done but they are required to see the evidence if they put a ticket, if they cant see the evidence then they have to close the case without issuing a ticket. That is not what is going on here so the laws have been changed to ticket Jews.
And before you say otherwise, just know that the public school buildings and yards are open as well with staff working (some security, some handing out food, etc). So either all the buildings, including the public schools. are closed or there should be a big lawsuit against the inspectors, cuomo, deblasio, and anyone targeting Jews for discriminatory and disparate treatment.

Rappel

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:29 pm
This thread is now locked. If anyone has anything constructive to add which is directly related to the OP, please feel free to pm me, and I'll post it for you.

~Rappel as mod

Yael

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:59 pm
Unlocked after a clean up. If I missed anything during the cleanup please report it.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 7:13 pm
I hope that the community really does take action because the city of Newark is exploding with coronavirus and the governor is not blaming any one specific group. In Brooklyn however, every Jew is considered guilty by association.
Maybe a large delegation of Jewish leaders needs to approach the state attorney general and there needs to be both a private lawsuit on behalf of the school and a class action lawsuit on behalf of the frum community.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics