Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Chassidishe boys
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:04 pm
This is such a disgusting thread.
I hate classifying stuff
My husband is ultra chasidish and wears regular pajamas from target.

Seems like a lot of satmar willi ladies on here lately...

We are not "light" chasidish. we are real chasidish. He wears white boxers from walmart and when they are out of it he will buy the colored ones.
What else should be discuss on this site?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:05 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
DH learnt in Gibbers. Please find me a less "real chassidish" yeshiva. It's one of the most farfrumt yeshiva's.

We are Satmar and by us only white ones only saw colored ones in modern places like shirt shop in Monsey.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:07 pm
soap suds wrote:
I can’t believe you gave away our secret! What if OP is a Russian spy? Now, instead of showing up at yeshiva in a bathrobe, which would’ve been a dead giveaway, now he’ll show up looking like everyone else and blend right in. Who knows how much damage he’ll do before getting caught? Never mind all the other deep dark secrets he’ll pick up while there.
LOL

I happen to know something similar to a spy irl and don't be so quick to wave it away. OP is either an imposer or is trying to have fun.
Either way this thread is just utterly disgusting.

Reminds me of the relations through the sheet...

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:25 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
We are Satmar and by us only white ones only saw colored ones in modern places like shirt shop in Monsey.

The stores in Willi & KJ sell the colored ones.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:26 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
I happen to know something similar to a spy irl and don't be so quick to wave it away. OP is either an imposer or is trying to have fun.

I kept saying it's a weird thread. But it kept going on so I might as well add my 2 cents....

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:28 pm
This thread is a result of major emphasis on levush.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:47 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
This is such a disgusting thread.
I hate classifying stuff
My husband is ultra chasidish and wears regular pajamas from target.

Seems like a lot of satmar willi ladies on here lately...

We are not "light" chasidish. we are real chasidish. He wears white boxers from walmart and when they are out of it he will buy the colored ones.
What else should be discuss on this site?

Oh come on. I’m not satmar and not in willi either. The thread is definitely weird considering that op never came back. I am not light chassidish either although we are both light enough if we have internet access. No need to discuss underwear but there are definitely very subtle differences that count for a lot by yeshiva bochurim. Once married there is much more leeway to do as you please in your own home.

rowo

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:49 pm
Just One wrote:
They start dressing in Black and White only at bar mitzvah which is when they start wearing their specific chassidish levush.

Types of underwear and and sleepwear are traditional to certain chassidim (basically for kedusha reasons) starting from bar mitzvah when boys adopt the levush

Thanks for explaining!

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:02 pm
So glad right now I don’t have to do all this, my sons barmitzva is coming up in a few months. All his clothing, underwear and socks still fit and he won’t get new unless he has a massive growth spurt!
Well, maybe I’ll get him fresh socks! I’ll def get him a new tie, belt, suit, davening blazer, shabbos and weekday hat, but can’t imagine buying a complete new wardrobe!!
Next year when he’s in 8th grade he needs white shirts for yeshiva and that’s about it!
Mazaltov OP, good luck with the shopping!!

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:08 pm
Popcorn

abaker

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:37 pm
Why no cuffs on shirts? What does that even look like? Does the sleeve just stop? Relly trying to picture something I have never heard of (asking respectfully)

realsilver

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:39 pm
The sleeve just stops! Without warning!
If you go to far and your not careful you might slip and fall off it

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:41 pm
abaker wrote:
Why no cuffs on shirts? What does that even look like? Does the sleeve just stop? Relly trying to picture something I have never heard of (asking respectfully)

These are the Rebbish shirts.

abaker

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:41 pm
realsilver wrote:
The sleeve just stops! Without warning!
If you go to far and your not careful you might slip and fall off it

Thanks for your comedy. Still can't picture it... LOL

realsilver

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:44 pm
abaker wrote:

Lol!
It has a ‘hem’. Like the bottom of the shirt would have. It just has no classic cuff with buttons.
Does that make more sense?
As ppl said, this is rebbish, not universal chassidish.

giselle

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 10:45 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

Hey all OP did was ask what to buy for her son’s bar mitzva. It’s not her fault it turned into a discussion about the length of chassidish men’s underwear (listen, size matters). She probably got scared away, poor woman.

nchr

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 10:51 pm
abaker wrote:

Lol it's rebbishe shirts not standard chassidish. Imagine a white button down mens shirt. The sleeves widen as they extend toward the wrist and then have no cuff so they are just like womens bell sleeves.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 10:58 pm
I'm so confused. Why is this thread considered disgusting? No one is asking which length underwear is more attractive. They're literally just saying what people wear. In case anyone is curious my DH wears champion boxer briefs. I am not aware of what age he started wearing these. They're holding up great though, he hasn't had to buy more since we got married. I highly recommend them.

Though I seem to be from a different planet so maybe I should just see myself out...
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics