Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Teacher Authors and Teacherpreneurs

Curriculum

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:16 pm
Hi! I am looking for teacher-authors and teacherpreneurs! If you are or know someone that is frum and female that is a teacher-authors or teacherpreneurs - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know about them or send them my email.

I feel like I have the loneliest job out there! Sad I have not found a single frum female person that does TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers). (And that is taking it like a business.)

I wanted to make a mastermind group with TeachersPayTeachers authors. It seems like it's a too specific job. So I am expanding the idea to create a mastermind group for all teacher-authors and teacherpreneurs.

Reach out to me at teachermastermindgroup@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read it and I hope to find at least one person!

Last edited by Curriculum on Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

ssspectacular

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 5:50 pm
What is a teacher author or teacherprenaur?

Curriculum

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:58 am
A teacher-author is someone who writes for teachers. For example, they create worksheets, activities, and lesson plans.

A teacherprenaur is a teacher who does not leave the classroom and has a side hustle that is connected to teaching. (They have no interest to become a principal - they love the classroom.) Here are some educational hustles they might do: educational consultant, TPT, digital course creator, Etsy (think class decor), and educational influencers.

Last edited by Curriculum on Thu, Oct 29 2020, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

dankbar

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 1:22 am
What exactly do you want?

Curriculum

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 1:36 am
I want to create a mastermind group where we can discuss goals, milestones, and success stories. I am currently on a mastermind group for frum female business owners, but I feel like I would gain a lot more if we would all be in the same field.

Plus, I would love to have someone to talk to that will understand the educational language!

EishesYo

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 3:20 am
Curriculum wrote:
Hi! I am looking for teacher-authors and teacherpreneurs! If you are or know someone that is frum and female that is a teacher-authors or teacherpreneurs - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know about them or send them my email.

I feel like I have the loneliest job out there! Sad I have not found a single frum female person that does TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers). (And that is taking it like a business.)

I wanted to make a mastermind group with TeachersPayTeachers authors. It seems like it's a too specific job. So I am expanding the idea to create a mastermind group for all teacher-authors and teacherpreneurs.

Reach out to me at teachermastermindgroup@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read it and I hope to find at least one person!

I tried when I was teaching
didnt get to it

but I follow someone koval I think who sells on TPT

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 3:38 am
me Smile
I love love love teaching. we share material too. I used to participate on a hp for german speaking teachers and shared my material, gave parents' courses, had a side husle for coaching diyslexic kids and adults and currently study at uni to fill in my gaps in theory of knowledge. I wrote school concepts for two nonjewish schools... I wodl love to exchange infos with you but I dont know if im a good macth as I neither teach in IL nor in the US/UK.

Curriculum

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:23 am
Quote:
me Smile
I love love love teaching. we share material too. I used to participate on a hp for german speaking teachers and shared my material, gave parents' courses, had a side husle for coaching diyslexic kids and adults and currently study at uni to fill in my gaps in theory of knowledge. I wrote school concepts for two nonjewish schools... I wodl love to exchange infos with you but I dont know if im a good macth as I neither teach in IL nor in the US/UK.

I would still love to get in touch with you! I feel like getting in touch with anyone who is in the field is good enough for me! Please email me! (see the email in the original post)

Curriculum

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 10:45 am
Quote:
but I follow someone koval I think who sells on TPT

I emailed her, but she never responded.

Curriculum

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:04 pm
Thank you to all those who responded.

I am still looking for at least one more person to join the mastermind group in order to start. If you have any leads about someone in the education-based businesses that interested in a mastermind/support group please send them my email.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics