Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Got summons while closed - may as well open!
Previous  1  2

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:26 pm
cnc wrote:
Court date .
In an internal memo , that was mistakenly released -inspectors were instructed to give court dates that are at least 3 months away...
With the number of pending lawsuits and backlash , I doubt anyone will actually pay any fines .

Lawsuits costs thousands of dollars! I hope the yeshivas win back their legal costs, as well!

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:28 pm
Geulanow wrote:
I read that in other countries schools stay open. They take temperatures before allowing anyone in. Why can't NY do that?

[political comment removed]

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:37 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
For being closed and getting a summon is one thing... but if u r open and getting a summon.... im sure u will all cry out antisemitism!!

100 percent this is straight up anti semitism. It is anti semitic policies that are causing the inspectors to flood our streets and give summons to our closed schools and businesses. Once you see that you can't work with the authority you just ignore them because you have to live your life and following the rules sure aint helping here.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries