Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Saxenda injections for weight loss.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 9:19 am
Has anyone used this and lost weight?

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 9:33 am
Yes, I did lost a lot of weight. I had a bypass 9 years ago and gain back a lot of weight. A year ago I started with saxenda and lost 15 kg again and I think I will loose another 5 kg be"H . Good luck, the way of overweight people is a long and complicated way.

CPenzias

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 4:56 pm
Indigo I had the sleeve. It is a struggle. I'm on saxenda now and it's helping but my insurance doesn't cover it 😒

amother
Iris

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 12:27 am
Hi. Any updates on those that have used saxenda? How much did you loose and did you keep it off once you stopped? Did it make you tired or alternatively, give you more energy? Please reply with as much detail as you can. Desperate to loose weight at this point because sooo tired all the time with low energy.

amother
Steel

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 12:46 am
Why if ppl that had bypass or the sleeve do they also need weight loss medication?!

amother
Steel

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 12:47 am
What is the difference between this and ozempic? My friend is losing really nicely and quickly on ozempic.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 1:11 am
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
What is the difference between this and ozempic? My friend is losing really nicely and quickly on ozempic.

How does she feel? Is she nauseous all the time?

Is she able to eat real meals, or only tiny bits of food?

amother
Buttercup

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 1:26 am
I spoke at length to the endocrinologist about this. He says that out of the hundreds of his patients who use it, they all lose weight if they also incorporate lifestyle changes BUT only 3 managed to get back off the injections again. It's basically a lifetime thing. Also (if it makes a difference to you) you cannot become pregnant when using it. So if at any time in the future you want to have kids, you need to take into account that you'll likely put on a lot of weight at that point. He also says that at menopause it can have strange effects. On the other hand, it's effective for most people, it doesn't have major side effects that they know of and it can save you from invasive surgery.

amother
Iris

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 2:19 pm
Anyone else able to respond? Still want to hear first hand experience people had with saxenda...How much did you loose? How long did it take? Did the drug make you tired? And were you able to come off it at a later point?

amother
Dustypink

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 3:31 pm
I spoke with a bunch of people for who it worked nicely amongst them a doctor who took it himself so I tried it and followed the program exactly but sadly it did nothing for me besides for making feel disgusting all the time with a bile taste in my mouth. It might work just like it might not. Sorry that's my experience. Good luck! Hachem should send u a yeshua
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise