Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
A lot of non Boro Park partying going on

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:47 pm
From reading here, it seems as though everyone out of Brooklyn is following all social distancing and masking guidelines.

I was just browsing through my friend's Instagram and suddenly it hit me. Most of the people she follows are not on Brooklyn and most of these (very public) people have been carrying on in a very public way without SD and mask wearing. Of course they take their requisite mask selfies in the grocery store, but then they have tons of stories and posts showing get together, parties, kumzitses etc. I am talking about food bloggers, singers, influencers, from all walks of life.

It's like there's a whole world of partying and get togethers going on that I was sure wasn't (based on everyone here's adamant insistence that this is just a Brooklyn thing).

I'm not saying that 2 wrongs make a right, and I'm not even sure which side of this debate I'm on (I follow the rules and I'm respectful cuz I'm just a very goody goody type of person), but I'm just surprised by everyone's tone here and then seeing a lot of what's going on out there.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 11:49 pm
Also, please do not mention any specific names and discuss who is and isn't following rules. I don't want lashon hora and I'm not even condemning them. Everyone can do what they want.

I'm just seeing that not everything is as is presented here.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:07 am
The news is that young adults are ignoring the whole thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics