Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Thank you Hashem! Schools to reopen in red zones
1  2  3  4  Next

Just One

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:21 pm
NEW YORK: BREAKING: Gov Cuomo says Yeshivas and schools can be open in red and orange zones, everyone entering needs to be tested prior.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:23 pm
Where did you hear this

cnc

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:24 pm
Only those testing negative can enter and 25% of the school needs to be tested weekly.

tweety1

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:25 pm
Sorry I didn't realize you opened a thread on this. I just started a thread with the same news

Just One

cnc wrote:
Only those testing negative can enter and 25% of the school needs to be tested weekly.

I think that's fair

amother
Gray

Can anyone post an actual source?

tweety1

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:31 pm
New: @NYGovCuomo announces

agreement on testing protocol that will allow schools in red/orange micro-cluster zones to reopen: mass testing before school reopens & then weekly surveillance testing. State will provide free rapid-result test kits for schools wishing to participate

cnc

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:31 pm
https://vosizneias.com/2020/10.....open/

tweety1

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:32 pm
I reported my other thread. Hopefully moderators will delete my thread so there won't be 2 of the same.

[I deleted the other thread. — Mod]

Just One

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:44 pm
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

Motherhood

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:45 pm
cnc wrote:

This makes a lot more sense. Curious what happened now that he changed his mind?!?

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:45 pm
Power hungry man.

Can’t admit he was wrong and targeting Jews by keeping schools closed for almost a month.

He wouldn’t just open them, only with mandating testing, because that makes him look like the king he is. Banging head

Motherhood

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:48 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Power hungry man.

Can’t admit he was wrong and targeting Jews by keeping schools closed for almost a month.

He wouldn’t just open them, only with mandating testing, because that makes him look like the king he is. Banging head

Agree with the bolded, but at this point I, ready to do anything to have normal school.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:50 pm
Motherhood wrote:
This makes a lot more sense. Curious what happened now that he changed his mind?!?

Pending court case. If he changes it now, the court cant declare his actions illegal.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:52 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Where did you hear this

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gar.....tweet

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:54 pm
I’m happy for you guys!

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:55 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Pending court case. If he changes it now, the court cant declare his actions illegal.

And the fact that Trump is winning so he quickly gotta do it now before the elections so it shouldn’t look any connected...

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 3:55 pm
Motherhood wrote:
Agree with the bolded, but at this point I, ready to do anything to have normal school.

That's exactly the position he wanted you in. Now he will get compliance.

I for one do not plan on testing my healthy kids for Covid. I will not comply with government overreach. Sorry charlie.

cbsp

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:02 pm
So are the zones still red/orange but he's allowing a modification of the rules?

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:03 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
That's exactly the position he wanted you in. Now he will get compliance.

I for one do not plan on testing my healthy kids for Covid. I will not comply with government overreach. Sorry charlie.

I agree with you. But the weird part is that he is offering rapid testing which apparently doesnt need to be reported so I guess if anyone does test positive then it wont affect the neighborhood. Is that correct?

And deblasio said that the numbers is going up and he is concerned about halloween but the red zone doesnt really have halloween like other neighborhoods so it looks like the numbers in other zip codes that are not in the red zones are increasing. Wonder if cuomo will have the guts to shut them down like he did for the predominately Jewish neighborhoods and/or if this is the actual reason why he is allowing schools to open in the "red zone".
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics