Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Thank you Hashem! Schools to reopen in red zones
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Motherhood

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:04 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
That's exactly the position he wanted you in. Now he will get compliance.

I for one do not plan on testing my healthy kids for Covid. I will not comply with government overreach. Sorry charlie.

Me neither, but I guess there will be plenty that will.

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:06 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:

I for one do not plan on testing my healthy kids for Covid. I will not comply with government overreach. Sorry charlie.

YES! So glad someone understands!
Next guys, comes MANDATED VACCINES!!!
You heard me, new vaccines, without knowing any long term side effects, are going to be mandatory in order to go to school, in order to travel, etc.

Beware of our communist NY. He’s a dictator in such subtle ways and it’s scary how people aren’t seeing it.

I’ll be back here in a few weeks to tell you I told you so...

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:06 pm
Mandating masks=mandated testing=mandated vaccines.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:07 pm
Motherhood wrote:
Me neither, but I guess there will be plenty that will.

I see it as unfortunate. People are desperate and will sell their souls (and their kids) to the devil.

I am not interested in contact tracers possibly being on my back.
I don't want to submit my kids to painful testing just cuz the gov said.
I will not play into Cuomo's power hungry agenda.
I will not comply.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:09 pm
Do parents have to allow their kids to be tested (if they're randomly chosen as part of the 25%)?
or can parents disagree? If parents disagree, does that mean they can't send their kids to school?

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:10 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:

Me neither. I did not send back consent form for testing with my girls. I'm not planning to untill I hear I'm the only one that didn't consent yet. Meanwhile more than 50% that I know didn't consent yet.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:10 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I agree with you. But the weird part is that he is offering rapid testing which apparently doesnt need to be reported so I guess if anyone does test positive then it wont affect the neighborhood. Is that correct?

And deblasio said that the numbers is going up and he is concerned about halloween but the red zone doesnt really have halloween like other neighborhoods so it looks like the numbers in other zip codes that are not in the red zones are increasing. Wonder if cuomo will have the guts to shut them down like he did for the predominately Jewish neighborhoods and/or if this is the actual reason why he is allowing schools to open in the "red zone".

If you click on the yeshiva world news link, it says, "The state will be able to contact trace back to students’ families if their test results do come back positive, he said."

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:13 pm
cbsp wrote:
So are the zones still red/orange but he's allowing a modification of the rules?

Yes. Freakin idiot drunk with power. Gave in last day before court case that put his emergency executive powers at risk. Take away his emergency authority already! We can't endure this until Pesach time for him to have free reign. I wish Agudah wouldn't drop the case. And start a new one modified according to the changes he now issued.

zohar

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:15 pm
I'm so glad they kids can go back school! I do agree that there is still government overreach.
Regarding motive, I think Cuomo understands that he cannot continue the narrative that this is a Jewish problem as rates around the state are shooting up, and many areas are actually a lot worse that these Jewish red zones. He knows that he cannot justify not making these areas red zones too for much longer, and he knows that the harsh measures taken in the Jewish areas will not be received well in the general populous and he will suffer politically. So he is now softening restrictions before being forced to place many more areas in red and orange zones.

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:22 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:

Why not?

chestnut

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:22 pm
Motherhood wrote:
This makes a lot more sense. Curious what happened now that he changed his mind?!?

Cuomo was talking with principals, elected officials

chestnut

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:23 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
I see it as unfortunate. People are desperate and will sell their souls (and their kids) to the devil.

I am not interested in contact tracers possibly being on my back.
I don't want to submit my kids to painful testing just cuz the gov said.
I will not play into Cuomo's power hungry agenda.
I will not comply.

Wow. What a warped vision

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:27 pm
chestnut wrote:

I'd like to hold onto my freedoms thankyouverymuch. There are many people both here on Imamother and IRL who agree with my warped vision. However, some of them will feel pushed to the wall to go along with it anyway.

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:27 pm
chestnut wrote:

You are so sweet and innocent.
You need to educate yourself!

Just One

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:28 pm
Please let's not turn this thread into a freak show. I for one am all for personal freedom and against government overreach and I resent conspiracy theoriests who make my side look stupid

Just One

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:30 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
You are so sweet and innocent.
You need to educate yourself!

About the Bill Gates GPS tracking scheme no doubt

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:39 pm
Just One wrote:
About the Bill Gates GPS tracking scheme no doubt

Are you agreeing with that ? Or opposing?
Don’t get if you’re being sarcastic or not

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:41 pm
Just One wrote:
Please let's not turn this thread into a freak show. I for one am all for personal freedom and against government overreach and I resent conspiracy theoriests who make my side look stupid

Problem is there’s no middle way.
You’re either trusting the government and falling for their communism, or Youre part of the conspiracy theories which are sadly true...

You got to choose. Because theres no little bit of both...

Just One

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:43 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Problem is there’s no middle way.
You’re either trusting the government and falling for their communism, or Youre part of the conspiracy theories which are sadly true...

You got to choose. Because theres no little bit of both...

Oh but there is a whole beautiful world out there if you just crawl out of the shadows. The world is a lot less scary than you've been lead to believe

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 5:01 pm
Rapid results are also reported to the state.

I have to test my kids for school in the yellow zone. If we don’t we can’t go to school. It’s a moment of discomfort for the benefit of in person school. I’ll take it!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics