Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Neemas or nachlas
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

goodgirl

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 9:38 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Does a parallel class mean that they will be less picky or does it mean the numbers are too high this year and I have no chance? How do you know if an interview went well? I guess no means it didn't go well

I don’t honestly know what a parallel class means in terms of acceptance, but Rabbi burnstein did mention to us during the interview how a parent begged and begged to come and in the end they took her, which leads me to believe that it may work. As far as the interview going well, I’m not sure how to explain it. Some interviews I’ve left feeling confident about it and some I left feeling not so great abt it.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 9:42 pm
Thanks for the hope!!!

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 9:28 pm
If anyone knows anything more about Shiras BY please let me know

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 12:33 am
If anyone knows anything more about Shiras BY please let me know

You should make a thread titled Shiras BY so that people there may see it. They aren’t likely to look here randomly

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 5:38 pm
Any news on Neemas opening a second class? I don't know who to turn to now

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 10:49 pm
im moving from flatbush for sep. do you think nachlas would have room in a second grade class?

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 12:22 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
im moving from flatbush for sep. do you think nachlas would have room in a second grade class?

There’s certainly a chance that someone will move or something, my dds class lost a girl who moved going into 2nd grade, but the class would still be technically full with 25+ girls. It wouldn’t be official openings it would be needing to call and try to get in.

There will be three second grades so maybe that increases the chance that someone moves or something.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 9:37 pm
Neemas will have a second grade next year so I would suggest applying there.

yesery

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 10:24 am
Can someone compare the parent body to these 2 schools? Will My daughter feel pressured to go t9 Florida vaca for winter break at any? I am trying to feel out is the parent body is simple or more high end. Don’t want to put anyone down just looking for low key and simple crowd.....

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 11:30 am
Nachlas is known for having a somewhat simple crowd. That being said some girls do go away for sukkos but there is certainly not pressure to do so.

I only know if I ne person at Neemas. It’s hard to say.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 5:23 pm
Moving in the summer and I am looking for 2nd grade. Was told that Neemas is not taking. Did anyone have luck?

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 6:48 pm
Moving in the summer and I am looking for 2nd grade. Was told that Neemas is not taking. Did anyone have luck?
Most people here are looking for primary, not second grade.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Dec 09 2020, 7:08 am
Aware, I noticed a previous comment about 2nd grade and responded accordingly.Does anyone know of a school with room in 2nd grade

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 5:40 pm
Bumping this up. Anyone have more insight as to the parent body and crowd in these two schools? Tia

amother
Watermelon

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:33 am
Can anyone give further info as to parent body of these 2 schools?

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:45 am
The parent body is really similar. I would describe both as more middle of the road schools. Maybe nachlas is a little simpler.

amother
Watermelon

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:20 pm
Anyone got interviews yet?

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:27 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
Anyone got interviews yet?

Nachlas has done a good amount already (I know multiple people who have had one )

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 11:50 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Nachlas has done a good amount already (I know multiple people who have had one )

Anyone got in yet

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 12:11 am
I heard someone got into Nachlas this year 2 days after their interview but they officially say that they let you know in 3-4 weeks. Don't think most people heard back yet. It's still very new.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries