Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Pediatrician in brooklyn

mema613

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 6:37 am
My daughter iyh is due this month! Does she have to get a pediatrician before the baby is born so Dr can come to hospital? Which pediatrician would you recommend in flatbush or near by? Thanks

MommyM

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:23 am
Yes, you do need to choose a pediatrician before the baby is born because at discharge, they want to be sure you will follow up by taking the baby to a pediatrician a couple days later. However, in the hospital itself, she can just use the hospital's pediatrician, which is what I do.
Sorry, I can't help with recommendations as I live in a different area of Brooklyn.

jmom1

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:36 am
Dr Joseph Wahba
Dr Beityakov

Two good options for pediatrician in Brooklyn

square_peg

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:50 am
To have her child's own pediatrician in the hospital, he or she would have to be affiliated. I never based my choices on that. Chose my ob, delivered where he was affiliated. Had a doctor that worked there. But with some of the births, I was already using a pediatrician that had affiliation in the hospital I gave birth, and it was a lot more reassuring to have someone I already trusted.

happy12

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:53 am
Dr Kevin Norowitz in Kensington

bsy

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:54 am
jmom1 wrote:
Dr Joseph Wahba
Dr Beityakov

Two good options for pediatrician in Brooklyn

I use wahba and am very happy. The office is extremely efficient and there is no wait time.
He does not come to the hospital. It was not an issue. I used the hospital pediatrician and then wahba from a few days old.

cholenteater

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 1:49 pm
happy12 wrote:
Dr Kevin Norowitz in Kensington

Yes!!! I travel in for him, live pretty far out. Best pediatrician by far. He also has urgent care hours at night
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries