Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
UPDATE: Please Daven for My DH -- Double Organ Transplant
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

keym

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:13 pm
Fox wrote:
Thanks for everyone's tefillos and prayers.

They extubated DH this afternoon and I was able to talk to him. He seems to be doing well and joked that he was ready to come home. He's in a lot of pain, but he's getting lots of pain meds, and so far the new organs seem to be working.

Bh.
We will continue davening.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:13 pm
BH!!!!

whewpy

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:18 pm
Fox, is he in a ny hospital? If he is, you can be in contact with your husband with welltab

melbee

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:20 pm
Thank you for the update, Fox. IYH he should continue to a full recovery and come home soon.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:25 pm
The first week is the "touch and go" period, and we will continue to keep up the davening.

In the meantime, is there anything that any of us can do for you, even if we don't live in your area?

I'm sure that we could get together and have a nice meal sent to your house, or a chocolate platter, or maybe some nice flowers.

I know that you're not in NY, but maybe some people in your community could help out. If you are comfortable posting your location, those of us nearby would love to come over and give you hand with anything you need.

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:53 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
...I'm sure that we could get together and have a nice meal sent to your house, or a chocolate platter, or maybe some nice flowers...

Or a new handbag!

Frumwithallergies

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:53 pm
Thank you for the update! I will continue to daven for him until you let us know he is out of the proverbial woods!

gamanit

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 8:56 pm
B"H

NotLazySusan

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 9:15 pm
Thank you for letting us know. Hope he feels better and stronger every day!

Reality

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 9:27 pm
BH! We should continue to hear good news!!

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 7:33 pm
Fox, how is your husband feeling? We keep davening for him and for you

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 7:36 pm
Fox, were thinking of you too! Hope things are heading in the right direction.

Just now my daughter yelled to me from the other room (while drawing) “what does a fox like”? I was about to answer pocketbooks & just burst out laughing instead Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Zeleze

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 4:45 am
Thanks for the good news

Many Chesed groups around in NY, so do not hesitate to ask as with so much readers, your help will IYH come if needed

jflower

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 9:59 am
Fox, hope your husband is doing well. Said tehillim for him and wish him a refuah shelaima. And of course I'm thinking about you too and hope that you're doing okay as well.

chanchy123

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 11:10 am
Fox wrote:
Thanks for everyone's tefillos and prayers.

They extubated DH this afternoon and I was able to talk to him. He seems to be doing well and joked that he was ready to come home. He's in a lot of pain, but he's getting lots of pain meds, and so far the new organs seem to be working.

Thanks for the update - such good news. May he continue going from chayil to chayil.

Fox

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:15 pm
UPDATE:

Looks like Rabbi Fox will be coming home this week.

The surgery went great, but they wrenched his back while he was unconscious in the OR, and that's been a bit harder to treat.

However, the most exciting part is that his creatinine score (a measure of kidney health) is now almost normal instead of staving off dialysis. And even more exciting: he is completely off all insulin and diabetic treatments. His new pancreas is doing its job.

He still has a long recovery at home, including a mind-boggling array of anti-rejection meds, but so far, so good!

Again, thanks for all the prayers of Imamothers. Every single one was felt!

Reality

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:17 pm
Amazing news! We should continue to only hear good news!!

NotLazySusan

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:18 pm
Fox wrote:
UPDATE:

Looks like Rabbi Fox will be coming home this week.

The surgery went great, but they wrenched his back while he was unconscious in the OR, and that's been a bit harder to treat.

However, the most exciting part is that his creatinine score (a measure of kidney health) is now almost normal instead of staving off dialysis. And even more exciting: he is completely off all insulin and diabetic treatments. His new pancreas is doing its job.

He still has a long recovery at home, including a mind-boggling array of anti-rejection meds, but so far, so good!

Again, thanks for all the prayers of Imamothers. Every single one was felt!

This is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing! Sending best wishes of a Refua Shelaima!!

tigerwife

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:18 pm
Bh, thanks so much for the update! May his recovery journey be simple, fast and easy!

Cheshire cat

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:20 pm
Thank you!

Continued good news!
Page 7 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed