Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Everything has its use...and place of course :wink:

yo'ma

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 7:41 am
I don’t have anymore tissues in the house, gotta get some, so I’m using toilet paper. I know it’s psychological, but yuck!!! While using it, I think where it’s supposed to be used for and it’s not a pretty picture. Toilet paper is for you know what. Tissues are for noses. Napkins are for hands and maybe a spot here and there on the face. Paper towels are for spills, hands, and other things. Okay, now that I got that out, going to get some tissues.... Laugh

silverlining3

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 8:18 am
Thank you thank you for making me aware 😜

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 4:02 pm
I don't know about that. On a long-before-COVID trip to someplace highly forgettable I found TP labeled "facial tissue."

TP and facial tissue are two different animals; the former glories in its "wet strength" because you want it to hold together; the latter is made specifically to disintegrate quickly in water.

What do I care how it's labeled--I care how well it works. But how odd that you have TP and no tissues--the COVID panic-induced TP-buying sprees that resulted in shortages forced us to use tissues instead.

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 4:05 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I don’t have anymore tissues in the house, gotta get some, so I’m using toilet paper. I know it’s psychological, but yuck!!! While using it, I think where it’s supposed to be used for and it’s not a pretty picture. Toilet paper is for you know what. Tissues are for noses. Napkins are for hands and maybe a spot here and there on the face. Paper towels are for spills, hands, and other things. Okay, now that I got that out, going to get some tissues.... Laugh

I suggest you shouldn’t think so deeply.
Don’t you ever use fresh wipes to clean sticky hands or faces for little kids? Wouldn’t waste my time thinking what those were intended for.🤢
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics